Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

18th December

Posted 12-19-2014 at 12:30 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So yesterday was a long eventful day. Master decided he wanted me to administer all my spanks from Wednesday. This meant the 1200 to my pussy from the sleeping dare and the 600 to each ass cheek plus the 2200 to my pussy and 1100 to each ass cheek from the webtease edges which resulted in 3400 to my pussy and 1700 to each ass cheek.

Because he wanted this done he told me to wear a short skirt and bra and t-shirt and that was all so that I had easy access to my pussy and ass. So i wrote my words, had my breakfast, took my brother to school and then messaged him saying I was about the start. He told me I had to gag myself and I had to do every hit with all my strength. I was shaking with nerves and he also asked me to send a picture of my pussy and each ass cheek after a quarter of the spanks, a half of the spanks, 3/4 and all of the spanks.

So i started administering them with the hairbrush as instructed. It was so painful. After a quarter of the spanks, I was bright red and it had taken me an hour to do them because of the pain levels. Master was pleased with how red I was. I then carried on and sent him the next picture, by the halfway mark I was burning and I was so red I could have been rudolph's nose. I sent the picture and got a message back.

For being a good girl today's advent dare means all spankings are halved

For the first time since we did the advent dares, I got one which was nice. I was so relieved to only have to do half but I was in so much pain I couldn't sit down for hours afterwards which caused a bit of concern with my sisters.

Master did not make me do anything extra for when I went to the toilet. He decided my spankings were enough for the day.

I slept in my bed fully clothed last night,

write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 577 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments