Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > GapeMe

Rate this Entry

Dares # 5, 6, & 7

Posted 03-10-2013 at 10:07 PM by GapeMe

5. Anal Hell with clothespins on nipples. Report.

Rolls:

2 - suck the butt plug for 2 minutes
3 - How to insert: Slowly insert the tip and then bring it out, and then repeat. Each time going in a little more until you’re all the way in.
6 - How many time to fuck my ass: 800 Moderate, Deep
6 - How to apply lube: No lube for you
1 - Position: On your back legs in the air
3 - How much you are fucked: 600 pumps moderate, moderate
Heads - Coin Flip: Get Fucked again
6 - How much you are fucked: 1000 pumps moderate, deep. (every 200 pumps, take it out and suck it for 2 minutes then continue.)
4 - How to finish: Keep it in for a minute, then take it out and suck it clean, then return to your ass for 5 more minutes of fucking, then bring it out and cum on it, suck it clean again

Report:
Sucking on my butt plug for a few minutes was fine. I didn't care since I thoroughly washed my plug and my ass, so I knew everything was clean. I was happy to insert slow and teasingly to get my ass warmed up since it had tightened a bit since the turkey baster dares which really didn't prepare at all, except for a bit of lube. Now came the hard part: fucking myself repeatedly for long amounts. The 800 strokes actually felt really amazing. I guess I really am an anal slut. I rolled that I could not reapply lube, so on I went. I next lied down on my back and got my legs in the air over my head. It was not the most comfortable position for the next part by far. I was excited for the 600 strokes without any extra lube because it likes the feeling of being used and abused! This 600 felt even more amazing because the spit lube from the first time had dried a bit. I ended up flipping head which mean I had to do that roll again and I got 1000 pumps! However, every 200, I had to take it out and suck it for 2 minutes. Once again I didn't care about the sucking part, but I was slightly glad for some extra lube since the other spit was all dried up by now. I finished by keeping it in for a minute and then taking it out and cleaning it with my mouth. I then proceeded to fuck my ass ass hard and deep as possible for the next five minutes. I couldn't exactly cum on it since I am on my period but I did suck it clean again. I love this dare!

6. Then do ‘Anal Gape Training’ dice dare immediately after. Almost forgot to report about the clothespins on the nipples. It took me 20 minutes to complete, so they stayed on the entire time and they were very sore after. I do like torturing my nipples though.

Level 1: 4 - Fuck yourself with 200 fast strokes - barely in, all the way out
Level 2: 5 - Fuck yourself with 300 fast strokes - half way in, all the way out
Level 3: 5 - Fuck yourself with 600 fast strokes - all the way in, half way out
Level 4: 6 - Fuck yourself with 600 very fast strokes - all the way in, all the way out
Level 5: 5 - Fuck yourself with 500 fast strokes - all the way in, barely out
Level 6 [BONUS]: 4 - Do Level 5 again, multiply the strokes by 2
Level 5 (again): Fuck yourself with 500 (doubled = 1000) medium strokes - all the way in, all the way out.

Report:
With my ass already abused from Anal Hell I decided to use actually lube for this and once again my butt plug. I was disappointed with the first roll seeing as I could only go a little bit in before pulling out. I was able to hold the gape for 10 seconds thanks to Anal Hell. The next one was a bit better, but I was still longing for the full plug fucking my ass. I was once again able to hold the gape, this time for 30 seconds. Level three made me happy because the full plug was in my ass. Holding the gape for this one was tough but I did it; One full minute of gaping! I thought I was happy with level three... Level 4 was even better: All the way in and out as fast as I could, 600 times! Unfortunately, I could not hold the gape for the required time of 2 minutes. I continued on anyways. Level 5 was a let down after level 4, but still nothing to complain about. Once again, I could not hold the gape, this time for 3 minutes. I did the bonus round as required and was happy with the roll. I was able to gape longer (2 minutes), but still not long enough (5 minutes). Obviously my ass needs to be trained more.

7. Do this immediately following: Anal Insertion Dice Dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...highlight=Anal

6 - No Lube
1 - Finger (any)
5 - 5 Items (So a fist)
2 - Insert Slow
5 - Almost all the way in
6 - Keep in 150 seconds (2 min 30 sec)
4 - Remove Fast

Report:
Thankfully my ass was already somewhat lubed from the previous dare, but I failed this one. I could not get all five fingers in my ass no matter what. I was able to get 4 and keep them in there, but five was too much of a stretch for tonight. I guess a punishment is due.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1100 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments