Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > justJane

1. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

Thank you Cstelle! That is a huge compliment, and I like how you wrote that, it is very true.
  2. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

You wrote:
    "I didn’t think I could...
    I had never been...
    I was terrified of...
    I never would have imagined that...
    It was too far beyond my thoughts...
    I was very opposed to...
    I never, ever would have imagined that..."
    - and each of these "negatives" had its reply, and the reply was:
    "...until you".
    My neck hairs stand on end. I am not of the D/s persuasion, but your blog touched me deeply.
  3. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Punishmyclit View Comment
    Congratulations!! It sounds like you have a wonderful Dominant who understand you very well and is taking good care of you. That's wonderful.
    Thank you! He is wonderful!
  4. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

@NLG: Thank you so much! I feel honored that you read it and got some fuzzy feelings out of it! I always love reading your blogs, so I got a bit excited from your comment.

@eivins: Awww! Thank you! I try to be a good subby, but I really think all the credit goes to StrawDog being such an amazing Dominant.

@M.G.: Thank you for the well wishes! I feel like we've accomplished a lot, although I also feel it's a bit mild compared to so many things I read on here!

@colosubguy: Yay! Thanks for reading it and commenting! I love seeing that monkey on here!

@drwarschauu: You know you are one my most favorite people in the world, thank you for your nice words! I know I'm safe with StrawDog, and I do try my best to please him, but he also has a way of making things that seemed very unappealing to me before into being very arousing now! There's another limit on the horizon, but I'm being slow and nervous in asking for it!

@shadowice0823: Thank you, I appreciate your words very much! I think you're one of the best, nicest doms on here; and I never knew if we didn't have chemistry or if we were both just really shy, so now I know! I also haven't forgotten that you told me you'd send me a picture of your cat, which I never received.

@Happy Me: Thank you, my wonderful best friend ever! You know more than anyone how wonderful StrawDog is to me and how happy I am... and it probably wouldn't have happened without your quiet nudging - so thank you very much for that! I love you, too!

@StrawDog: Thank you so much for wanting to be and continuing to be my amazing Dominant, I feel lucky every day you have chosen to have me in your life. And I got really excited to see you post on here!
  5. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

Congratulations!! It sounds like you have a wonderful Dominant who understand you very well and is taking good care of you. That's wonderful.
  6. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

This blog was so wonderful to read! I love seeing you happy, and StrawDog is always making you happy. It is wonderful to see that his amazing style has helped you to have some new adventures and makes you feel safe and cared for. Sooooo wonderful! I love you both so much!!!
    Updated 02-01-2015 at 10:22 AM by Happy Me
  7. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

I am glad to hear things are working out so well and he understands you perfectly! I still remember the time I tried to be your dominant but we had zero chemistry together, so it makes me happy that you found someone that you can talk to for so long and he gets amazing results you never thought possible! It is always look back at the start to see just how far you have came and wonder just where you can go from there.
  8. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

Hey! Congratulations to the two of you! You're two of my favorite people on getDare and I love that you're together, happy and having such a good time!

justJane! It's so good to see you write a blog! I really love the way you write and I enjoy each and every PM that I've gotten from you! I would really love to see more blogs from you!

That's some really good progress there.
    I can imagine you pushed your limits just because you like pleasing SD so much. He's a good guy, so he won't push you too far! I'd say you are completely safe in his care. It must also feel like you climbed the Mount Everest when you conquer a new limit! Well done!
  9. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

None of these wonderful things could have happened without your strength or trust, my good girl, and there is so, so much more you've done, and will do, over our time.

Thank you for giving yourself to me.
  10. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

Congratulations! This is so great to be able to read! I'm glad you are doing so well and having a lot of fun!
  11. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

Wow! What an accomplishment!! I am so happy for you two and wish to congratulate you two on all the accomplishments you have achieved in 2014, may 2015 bring you two even closer with an endless amount of new experiences and wonderful moments!
  12. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

Congrats to you both!
    Those are a lot of things to have accomplished in one year! It certainly is a testament to StrawDog being a good dominant as well as you being an amazing subby.
    Wishes for many more experiences! <3
  13. Old Comment

Things Change in a Year

Wow, this was incredible to read. You two are remarkable, and I feel so privileged to get to read about your relationship. It made me feel warm and fuzzy about my Dom and all the things he's opened me up to as well I am so happy for you both, and wish you another phenomenal year.
    Posted 01-31-2015 at 05:53 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline