Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sword swallowers: Fantastic PM dares for Deepthroaters

Posted 12-31-2016 at 12:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Here are some if you are open to Deepthroats. Maybe you even like to link a picture of your favorite dildo you are going to use, or offer different sizes and shapes of dildos to use. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in...
Oracle
Old

Pets: Fantastic PM dares for pet play

Posted 12-31-2016 at 11:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Here are some for the animal side of you. Some may require some toys or tools so make sure you acquire those first. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "EARS" and I put...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Reflecting on 2016; Looking forward to 2017

Posted 12-31-2016 at 08:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-31-2016 at 09:00 AM by Butterfly

I have been reflecting a lot lately about the past year. It is too easy to focus on the negative and hard things that happened, however it is so important to remember all the positive and lovely things. So many things have happened this past year. There have been so many ups and a few downs, but the ups are what I want to celebrate:

*I started planning my wedding to the most amazing...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1483154697709.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	465  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

PM Dares

Posted 12-31-2016 at 03:54 AM by SlaveBB
Updated 09-30-2023 at 10:20 AM by SlaveBB

SO CLOSE: I will edge 6 times before I'm allowed to cum again for my next 3 orgasms.

COLD COMMUTE: I'll go home without underwear after my next work day.

FLESHLIGHT x: I will use my fleshlight and edge x times.

PUSSY CLEANER: I will lick my fleshlight clean the next time I use it.

GAG x: I will gag on a black dildo x times

CUTIE: I will change my underwear to panties for the rest of the day.

TOOTHPASTE: The...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Winter Break Update

Posted 12-30-2016 at 01:55 PM by The Slutty Princess

“It’s crazy, I’m thinking, just knowing that the world is round. And here I’m dancing on the ground. Am I right-side-up or upside-down, and is this real of am I dreaming?”

How’s everyone doing? Hope you all have been having an awesome holiday break! I’ve been having a wonderful winter break. My winter break has consisted of catching up with friends, eating, spending time with the family, watching films, and working! It has been rather splendid, I feel alive and free without the stress...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A word on sexism (or two)

Posted 12-30-2016 at 11:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:30 AM by CSasha

I like to participate in threads, people asking for dares, tasks, rules, other contributions, possibly PM dares. I like to be creative and supportive. Recently I noticed that despite others I didn't contribute to a few threads with a certain shared attribute. I feel that I need to tell you why.
Quote:
If you are a woman ... Girls may ...
I am a sexist. Admitted. Guilty. But I still hate it. I am not sure if I am in support of certain gender quotas in real life. If at all, they should be for both...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My feelings about giving and receiving punishments

Posted 12-30-2016 at 08:33 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly

My pet recently suggested that I post a blog on my views and feelings surrounding punishments, both giving and receiving.

First of all, I want to stress that there is a huge different between a punishment and a funishment.

Punishment
I believe that punishments are something that should be avoided. A punishment should be something that is a consequence for breaking a rule, or being “bad”. It should consist of something that the punishee doesn’t like,...
A Butterfly Princess <3