Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Update

Posted 09-18-2017 at 04:51 PM by Butterfly

Life has been a hectic and stressful lately.

I feel like I have been doing too much adulting lately and it is draining. I just want to crawl into my bed and be little forever. Of course, that isn't really an option.

I was recently in a car accident. My brand new car had $9000 in damage and I have whiplash. Things could have been a LOT worse, so I am just trying to remain positive and remember that I am lucky.

I turned 3 this year! (I really turned 28, but I decided I am starting back at age 3). I had a fantastic birthday party with a princess cake and my friends came over for a night of drinking and visiting. It was a lot of fun.

My search for a Daddy Dom has not been going all the greatest. I am currently completing a trial with a potential Dom, and we will see how that goes. This will be my 4th trial in the last few months. It is really hard not to get my hopes up, but I think there is real potential here.

In the meantime, I have taken on a more powerful role with Jaroface. IceMaiden and I have paired up to consentually blackmail him and push him farther than he was ever able to go just for me. It has been an experience, that's for sure. We have extended our two week trial for another month to see how we all feel, but I think this has been a really great start.

I do struggle with not getting the little time or subby time that I so crave, especially with all of the stuff going on right now.

However, I have been very lucky to have lots of baby snuggles because one of my best friends had her baby this weekend. She is just the sweetest little thing ever, and I spent most of my weekend cooking for the new mom and dad so that they could just spend all their time and energy with their new little human.

I do feel like a very lucky lady. I have a lot of friends who love me, and a husband who adores me! I like my job, and I am relatively happy. I just feel tired. Weighed down. Overwhelmed sometimes.

There seems to always be family drama, and it is coming to a head because we are flying to Ontario this week for our wedding reception with my family. Weddings are stressful! Our wedding was so beautiful and I was not stressed on the day of, but I wish it could have just stopped there. Now, 3 months later I have to do this wedding reception and I just feel done!

The light at the end of the tunnel is the week we will spend in Mexico on our honeymoon. We were very generously gifted a large gift to use for a honeymoon, and we leave for the Mayan Riviera on September 26, for one week.

Afterwards, we will return to Ontario where I will be the maid of honor as one of my best friends marries my cousin. It is every little girls dream: to have your best friend become family!

Although these next few weeks will be exciting and fun, I am really just looking forward to it all being over with and coming home and just being married. Christmas is coming soon (yes, I am THAT person) and I am looking forward to just having a relaxing Fall/Winter/Holiday season this year.

And hopefully I get lots of subby and little time when we return as well. I think that will make a huge difference.

If you don't see us around too often, don't worry, we are just on vacation. We will be back around October 8.
Although I am sure we will be popping in as neither one of us can stay away.
Views 614 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for the update. Don't forget to just breath the next few weeks. Don't let life's stresses ruin the joy of your celebration and your honeymoon. Hoping for some de-stress time for you as well.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by b69 View Comment
    Thanks for the update. Don't forget to just breath the next few weeks. Don't let life's stresses ruin the joy of your celebration and your honeymoon. Hoping for some de-stress time for you as well.
    Thank you! I am certainly trying.
  3. Old Comment
    Enjoy thosee parts of the Ontario trip where you can, and for the rest just smile secretly to yourself that you don't have to stay there! And the rest is for you - honeymoon and best friend's wedding!

(And when times get tough, remember the dare I sent you - I guess for when you get back from all your travels. )
  4. Old Comment
    Yes some things are though but indeed many good things happening for you too Princess.

I hope you will now finally get to be subby and little and I hope you'll have a great vacation! You certainly deserve it!
  5. Old Comment
    It is the bother and busyness that makes these days the days that you will remember. But even so, do try to have a few days for yourself :-)

[I'm also already thinking about next Christmas.]
  6. Old Comment
    Good Daddy doms are hard to find just give it time. I know the struggle.
  7. Old Comment
    Sending lots of love and hugs. I'm so sorry about your accident, glad you are okay overall. I hope you are giving yourself tons of self-care and little time and whatever else you need to de-stress and have a filled-up soul.
    Posted 09-19-2017 at 10:00 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline