Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Honeymoon

Posted 10-11-2017 at 05:41 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:39 PM by Butterfly

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mexico 2017.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	550

As some of you know, Asslvr and I just returned from our Honeymoon in Mexico. It was a wonderful trip.

We got to spend a lot of time with just the two of us, relaxing, eating, napping, having some sexy/kinky fun, swimming and drinking. It was nice to unplug from my phone and computer for large chunks of the day.

I was able to finish a 500 page book while I was away, I tried sushi for the first time, and I got to swim with the dolphins. Overall, it was a pretty amazing trip and it is hard adjusting back to the realities of everyday life and all of the responsibilities that comes with it.

I could go on and on about all the things that we did and saw in Mexico, however, I will keep it short(ish) and only share with you some of the most interesting things that happened throughout our trip!

Eeyore gets kinky
I sleep with my Eeyore stuffy every night, so naturally he came to Mexico with us. Typically Asslvr is not allowed to touch Eeyore, because he is MINE! And I don't share him. Actually, Asslvr knows that there are dire consequences normally if he touches Eeyore. It starts with an evil eye, and progresses to pouting and then spankings if he doesn't stop.

However, while we were on vacation, Asslvr needed to complete a task for the Fight to the End contest. I agreed that he would be allowed to tie up Eeyore and use him for his entry. He tied him up in a body harness, with his poor little nipples clamped with the clovers, and suspended him from the roof of our hotel suite.

Name:	20170929_135400.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	553

After he had tied up Eeyore, he thought he would create a fun little story about tying up the Princess to steal Eeyore, so for the first time, he tied up my boobs. I have to say that I really liked it, and hope to explore it more in the future. Asslvr did a really great job, and it shows because he won this round of the voting for the competition.

Name:	20170930_181329.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	552

Ocean Piddle
Most of our time in Mexico, we spent in the pool, lounging and drinking. However, one day, we decided to go down to the beach and explore. I had worn my bathing suit, even though I knew I would probably not get too wet (I don't like fish, or floaties in the water touching me).

I am glad I did, because not long after we arrived, I realized that I needed to pee. Really badly!

I am normally a very private person. I have never peed in front of Asslvr before. I don't normally enjoy watersports, and wetting myself has never been something I have been interested in doing. I struggle to pee in the shower most of the time! But, I was in a bind.

Asslvr and I were standing, up to our knees in the ocean. He told me to just let it go and pee.

Name:	beach.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	554

Gah! I was so blushy, but I needed to pee soooo badly. I also didn't want to get fully wet, so I closed my eyes and tried to pee. It was very difficult to let myself relax enough to pee. But finally a little bit trickled out and down my leg. I very quickly squated down enough to splash away the pee, and then ran out of the water.

Sooooo embarassing. And of course Asslvr made it worse by teasing me about how if he were to sniff me, he would be able to smell my pee.

Noise Complaint
During one of our more intense play sessions, Asslvr used a plug and my favorite glass dildo to edge me over and over again. The glass dildo is one of my favorites. It has a few bumps and a slight curve. The smooth, hard glass hits my gspot just perfectly.

We have been trying to make me squirt, so I was really trying to resist clenching my muscles, and instead push out against the toy, or just relax. It was driving me insane. I was begging and whimpering so much and for so long, that all of a sudden we heard a walkie talkie radio noise outside our door.

Now, our suite was on the 3rd floor, and there was only one other couple on our floor. It was also 9 pm at night, so to hear that noise, was a bit scary. We immediately fell silent and waited for them to leave.

We are both pretty sure that they were sent to check on the noise. After 5 minutes of waiting, they finally disappeared and we were able to continue. I had an AMAZING orgasm!

Dildo Disaster
As I was recovering from my orgasm (see above story), Asslvr was going tidying up the toys he had used, and accidently knocked the glass dildo on the floor. It has happened before, it was slimey and slippery and lubey. But this time, instead of a carpeted floor, it landed on the tile floor and SHATTERED!!!!

I was so sad that I almost cried. If I had not been all floaty and happy from my orgasm, I think I probably would have.

I had to lay on the bed and wasn't allowed to go clean up until he had safely cleaned up all the glass.

Two weeks later, I am still very sad about the loss of my glass dildo. I am hoping that he will buy me a new one really soon.

Wind on my boobs
Our suite was a penthouse that featured a roof top Jacuzzi tub and lounge area. The weather was too hot to spend a lot of time up there, as it was not covered and therefore the sun would get pretty hot up there. But on two occasions, we were able to go up and have a bath.

Name:	Jacuzzi view.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	551

On our last night, we got dressed up and went to a fancy gourmet dinner. It had cooled down a lot outside so when we returned to our suite, we decided to run a warm bath while we packed our bags.

I am not an exhibitionist. I don't even like Asslvr staring at me while I am naked. I don't like feeling so exposed. So, it was surprising when I suggested to Asslvr that I did not want to wear my bathing suit. It was dark outside, so visibility was pretty limited, but there was a light on our patio, and so if people were on the roofs close by to us, and I was standing in the right spot, they would definitely be able to see something. And if our neighbors happened to look out, or come out, they could easily see as well. However, I wanted to do it! I didn't want to wear my suit.

So I walked up to the roof, wearing only a pair of panties and a tank top. I slipped off my panties, and with a little help from Asslvr, I stepped into the tub, got down on my knees and slipped off my shirt. It felt very odd ... but very freeing. I could feel the cool wind on my boobs, making my nipples hard.

As we sat in the tub, I was very aware of my exposed nipples, and I kept using the bubbles to cover them.

Before we got out, Asslvr had mentioned he was horny, so I told him I would make him cum in the tub. I reached over and used my hand to start stroking, but the position was awkward, and the water wasn't slippery enough to make it go smoothly, so I suggested that he stand up and I used my mouth.

This was even more daring.

Being naked in a tub was one thing, I could easily cover up or slip under the water if needed, but having him stand over me, his hard cock down my throat ... there was no hiding what we were doing.

The blowjob probably only lasted for about 10 minutes, but I was very aware of every noise, every touch of the wind, during that time. It didn't turn me on in a "I have to cum right now" kind of way, but it definitely aroused me a little bit. Doing something so exciting and new ... it was the perfect way to end our Honeymoon.

Name:	Hearts.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	555
Views 2354 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The noise complaint reminds of being at uni and having to stay quiet because the walls were thin. Surely if you are on your honeymoon its the one time loud sex noises should be appropriate :P. Sounds like you two had an awesome time .
  2. Old Comment
    Awesome blog sweetie! Couple things though... I think the noise complaint may have had something to do with how open and loud and echoey the room was. Spanks sounded soooo loud and well there were lots of them...
    Also, you got to cum in the tub too... Not as exciting but it was still fun.
    I enjoyed our quiet time a lot, I loved everything about being in Paradise with you and can't wait to go again��
  3. Old Comment
    So glad to see that the two of you had such a great time. :-D