Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My likes dislikes and limits

Posted 09-01-2016 at 04:44 PM by subkyle8

likesselfbondage- predicament bondage- gags- blindfolds- nipple torture- cbt- anal- spanking- vibrators- cum eating- forced orgasms- tease- multiple orgasms- humiliation- pics and videos- used by multiple dommes at the same time- enema- butt plugs-outdoor play- semi public- forced feminization/crossdressing- if i am submitting to a mistress in person i am willing to do public play with bondage any forced fem spanking anal all in public but only if im submitting to a mistress in person.

Old

9/1/16 Day 4

Posted 09-01-2016 at 09:26 AM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 11:07 AM by jh474

Daddy made me listen to "the treatment" hypnosis again today after drinking 2 cups of water. after an hour of listening i wet my diaper. i was completely unable to stop myself. less than an hour later, i wet myself again. My diaper was completely soaked. I felt like such a baby wetting myself and being unable to hold it. after 30 minutes, I wet myself again but my diaper couldn't hold anymore so i started leaking all over the floor. I wanted to stop so badly but i couldn't.
this file...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Jessy Time and some serious stretching....

Posted 08-31-2016 at 06:33 PM by pt26

Well I had a pretty good chunk of time free for play with Miss. I had been nervously waiting and finally it was here!!!!

She started off with being plugged while performing some tasks around the house (weeding the front yard was scary due to the loose sweats and black thong). Then she Jessyfied me... I was to look through my sister's clothes for some shall we say "fun". I stumbled upon some tight fitting legging kind a things that ended up being see through too. Miss LOVED them...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

8/31/16 Day 3

Posted 08-31-2016 at 05:59 PM by jh474
Updated 08-31-2016 at 06:31 PM by jh474

a few days ago the idea of wearing diapers and being called a baby didn't really turn me on that much. After a few days of actually experiencing it and listening hypno files, all i want to be is daddy's baby girl.

daddy had me take pictures of all my girly clothes and toys. I am sure daddy will put those lists to good use soon enough.

I got in trouble today for falling asleep without permission. so daddy asked me for an appropriate punishment. I said a spanking, so he had me...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

My list of toys

Posted 08-31-2016 at 04:00 PM by subkyle8

I have 2 blindfolds, 1 ball gag 1 ring gag, 1 pair clover clamps 1 pair adjustable alligator clamps 1 pair 3 prong heavy adjustable clamps, 2 small weights with clips to attach to clamps or anything else you decide, 1 riding crop, 1 heart shape crop, 1 paddle with slut cut out on it so it leaves a nice imprint of slut on my ass, 1 small flogger, 1 asylum chasity cage with urethral plug, 3 urethral training sounds, lots of ropes and shackles and clips, lots of clothespins, 1 hitachi wand, 1 electro shock...
Posted in TOYS
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Icy on Omegle.

Posted 08-31-2016 at 06:21 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 08-31-2016 at 06:29 AM by AbusiveMaster

So as replacement task for one that was proving inconvenient, I decided to expose my slut on omegle.

The words "Whore." "Cumdump" "Slut" and "Slave were written across her not insignificant chest, and she set up the camera to show only her boobs. She admitted to being a little nervous as she sat in front of the camera waiting. But not at all aroused at this point. By her 1-10 scale, she was "nothing."

As soon as her camera
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nervous Anticipation.....

Posted 08-30-2016 at 11:44 PM by pt26

I am so excited!!!!! Yet super nervous and a little scared. I am going to be home alone tomorrow afternoon until the next morning. I have already let Miss know and she said she would have to plan a few things.... when I tried to inquire as to what they were well she just said I would have to wait.

The problem is I am one of those people who likes/needs to know what is going on. Otherwise I run countless scenarios over and over in my mind trying to game plan through every possible thing....
Posted in Uncategorized