Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Apology

Posted 08-18-2009 at 11:27 AM by Komodo Jones

Hey I know a lot of the guys who read this blog are on the chats last night. I would just like to apologize to everyone for saying "good night and good riddance." I didn't mean to generalize and it was mainly meant for one person. So if you guys would forgive for my sudden anger outburst that would be awesome. I love most of you guys and girls on the chats and you almost feel like family. I hope that doesn't sound too creepy lol.
So despite last night, I was also angry this morning, mainly due to the fact that I still can't get a job. Stay with me on this. I've applied for well who knows how many jobs I lost count and almost every one of them has been the normal "We'll call you" stick. There have been three exceptions to this. One I found out that the store that was hiring staff and drivers, lied and said they were only hiring drivers. The second place, which I have mentioned before, the employer was a close friend of the family. I called him twice. The second time he said he'd call me back...that was about six weeks ago. The third place, was kind of discouraging but at least it was nice. That was at Family Video. They said they weren't interviewing anyone at this point but at least they marked me down for coming back to see if my application had been considered.
The main part of the job thing that makes me angry are in their 50's and they go by palindromic nicknames. In short my parents. For those of you who know what a palindrome is you'll understand. This morning I had been up no longer than 35 minutes and my mom had already yelled at me four times! I keep on wanting to get a job so that I can get my own place and just get some solitude from them. The only problem is no one will hire me. BillM didn't make that situation any better by telling me to get a job and find a small apartment in my dare post because that's what I've been trying to do!
Ok anyway not to end this on a bad note and a rant I will say a few things about a new post I made that I think will be interesting. It's a game based off the "I Spy" books called "I Spy in an Album" it's where you take a pic put it in your album and list 1-5 items in the picture and people try to find it. As of right now Muffinfairy has found two of the three items in the first pic I have posted. Two people know where the wizard is though, and I am one of them. I can say that I know where the next photo is going to be and it is going to be in color! We're going into forbidden territory, my bedroom, where I know every girl has dreamed of being...Ok, yes I know that statement is not true but I can hope and dream can't I lol?
One last thing and that is about names. A lot of people call me Komodo and that is fine. However I do not go by Jones or Jonesy anymore due to the fact that I am no longer the only Jones on this site. Also lostsnake thought it would be a good idea to call me dragon. I will not respond to that name either. Also if you would like to call me by my real name Sean, that will be fine as well. However, there may be confusion. So either Sean, Komodo, or KJ will work. And girls get a special privilege because if they want they may call me Seanie if they wish...but only FEMALES! There is only one guy who can call me that, and he's not on this site and there is no relationship between him and I except friendship. He just kept calling me that and I kept on telling him to stop and he never did so I just gave up on it. But yeah that's all I have to say. So see you all around the site or chats.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 545 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A large bunch of words you've got going on up there... Komo- butbut I want to call you Domoko.

You made me sad.