Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

14th and 15th of Janurary

Posted 01-16-2015 at 12:47 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

again sorry about not posting yesterday, like Tuesday I had a very hectic day which when you read I'm sure you will see why it took so long to post.

So on Wednesday I got up, showered, wrote my degrading words on my body and then got dressed in a bra, tight jeans, a t-shirt and jumper. My reasoning being is that I had a drama rehearsal and I have to be a dead body at one point so I didn't want people staring down at my dead body and seeing no bra.

I went into the kitchen for breakfast and had cereal out of a bowl on the floor (it's my flatmates day off so they were all asleep). I then went to my lecture which was a little dull but helped with my revision.

Afterwards I had to go next door with one of my flatmates to have a discussion regarding housing next year as one of my Master's flatmates was being funny about it. They all then headed to a house viewing and I headed to a drama rehearsal. I got a phone call from Master while in the library during which he told me to 'speak' to him. So I meowed three times and we had a conversation about the house they were seeing.

Drama was good fun, but I then had to rush home and change for our social event that evening which meant everything was a bit of a rush.

I got back at 11pm and then had to complete the professional hooker sleeping dare. Which took 1 hour 40 minutes to do all ten edges until Master said I was wet enough and then a further 50 minutes to do the final six. This meant I didn't get to bed until 1:30am and I had to be up for work at 5:45.

As stated above I had work yesterday so I got up, showered, wrote degrading words, put on a bra, smart shirt, cardigan and smart work trousers as I needed the bra working with year 11 boys. I had my breakfast off the floor in the kitchen as it was so early no-one else on all of campus was up. I then ran for my bus and spent the day at work returning at 5:15pm and then having to go to hip hop training at 7:30.
As you can see my day was very busy and I didn't return home until 11pm again.
I was so tired and exhausted that master exempted me from doing a sleeping dare.

Write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 727 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments