Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Old

Up and about

Posted 05-01-2011 at 01:32 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'ers, I'm up showerd and about now so just need to find something to do till meeting up with Sandy.

No dares it seems today so at least embarrassment factor should be low.

Another lovely day out so shorts are in order for later. Have a great one, hugs KellyD.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Been thinking .....

Posted 04-30-2011 at 11:12 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Been thinking, yes I know amazing lol, has anyone got a crush on like a best friend but I mean if your a girl then another girl or if a boy on another boy? Just wondering.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good morning to you all

Posted 04-30-2011 at 10:13 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Morning there. Hope your weekend is going well. Not sure what to do today but sure it can be fun. Hugs KellyD.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Swimming, harbour and dares

Posted 04-30-2011 at 01:22 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi ppls well been to training this morning and started the final dare I was given, now done thankfully, and been down to port Solent with friends since weather was so good. But back now, hope your day is/has been as fun as mine. Hugs, KellyD.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yet another Quick dare

Posted 04-29-2011 at 02:41 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Sh** seems I should not have agreed to blogging 'Quick dares' but one more before bed. I'm a 28AA, (yes I know tnx I get enough pi** taking at school tnx) and yes I have peeked at others when we change, bur just curious is all. Now that's the last 'quick dare'.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Quick dare

Posted 04-29-2011 at 12:28 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Okay, just as I was dared and that is the point here right, I was dared to post something intimate but if no comments can remove after a day...... So, I'm a swimmer and as I wear onepieces it is simpler for me to shave my kitty completely, and most of my team mates do to so I'm not the only one. So dare completed right!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: the Dares

Posted 04-29-2011 at 12:11 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Well first dare completed and still a bit shaky but at least it is done. Now just not alowed to wear undies for the rest of today, hummm!
Posted in Uncategorized