Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Blog post 14 - fantasy story 3

Posted 04-05-2016 at 10:32 PM by RainbowSky

Note: Helps if you read blog post 12 and 13
Morning bitch. Guess what today is punishment for yesterday. Get your rubber panties and coat the inside with honey and icy hot. Don’t put them on yet though. Rub a generous amount of toothpaste on your nipples and clit. Then put the rubber pants on. Take your bondage strap, place it round your chest and pull it tight until your breasts are almost flat or until there are two fat skin bits either side of the strap. Get dressed. Then crawl downstairs,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Dares

Posted 04-05-2016 at 05:55 AM by JulieString

Hi everyone,
I have to do one dice dare each week so if you want to ask me some specific dare, you can ask here !
Julie
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.38 average.

Dissapointing.

Posted 04-04-2016 at 04:07 AM by AbusiveMaster

Recently it was pointed out that my blog had made a "best blogs" shortlist that i wasn't aware even existed. That was rather nice, I almost smiled.

After that, my blog entries started to get down-rated by users, knocking me off the list. I don't particularly mind that, I wasn't aware there was a list till recently.

But then, see, I looked at the recent activity on my blog, and every single one of my recent visitors is someone I would class as a friend. That
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment task - Social experiments

Posted 04-03-2016 at 11:32 PM by RainbowSky

I asked for tasks for a social experiment to determine whether it is humiliation that arouses me or if it is physical stimulation. I believe heavily that it is embarrassing situation and humiliation, others thought differently. I received three social experiment tasks.

The first one already has its own blog post but I will do a quick summary here. I had to wear a small bottle half filled with rice in the crotch of my underwear all day or until a wet patch had passed through my underwear...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 13 - fantasy story 2

Posted 04-03-2016 at 10:49 PM by RainbowSky

Likewise on the second morning of my blackmailing I woke up to another text. Morning slut, spank your cunt 250 times with a flogger followed by each ass cheek. Then insert your breakfast into your cunt, leave it 5 minutes then eat it from your cunt. Finally insert and egg into your cunt, wear your crotchless silk bow underwear, no bra and get dressed. Don’t drop the egg all day, if you do it will make a mess.

I bite my lip. Holding an egg in my cunt all day was going to be hard. I take...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Planning a wedding

Posted 04-03-2016 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A couple people have been encouraging me to write a blog about some of our wedding plans. I have been trying pretty hard to not talk too much about wedding stuff because it is too easy for it to become all consuming, but I will pour it all out here for those who want to know and those who don't can just ignore it.

Date:
May 6, 2017

Theme:
Our theme is going to be .... *drum roll* ... BUTTERFLIES! I know, surprise surprise! But actually it is going to be
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Penises.

Posted 04-03-2016 at 01:24 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:45 AM by IceMaiden

I've never been a fan of penises. (Or vaginas, but anyway.)

I always thought both were ugly looking things and never understood the appeal of either. Now, depending...where they are placed or what's happening with them... it can certainly feel nice, but the actual apperance of them? Yuck.

So given my aversion to their physical apperance, I was never much interested in watching them or looking at them.

But.

Then I met Master's penis. It does
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized