Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 55 votes, 3.24 average.

Report: Wearing a tiny microkini at the beach (revised)

Posted 03-23-2020 at 06:22 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:08 AM by SilverBlue

This report has been revised since the original. It took place days before the first Covid 19 lockdown in March 2020, before Covid was known to have spread to NZ.

March has arrived and the days here in NZ are getting shorter, when I go out for exercise or a run, I’m getting back home in the dark. So, knowing that summer here in New Zealand is coming to an end, when I saw that Sunday was forecast to be (a warm for NZ) 25 degrees Celsius (78f) with clear skies, I gave
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.22 average.

getDare: A safe place

Posted 03-06-2019 at 08:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have spent a lot of my life feeling unsafe. Growing up in the house that I did, I never knew when I would be verbally or emotionally attacked. I never knew what I was going to get when I walked in the door. I was constantly on edge.

It was a theme that continued throughout my teen years. Having friends who were hot and cold, off and on. Not having anybody who I could count on. It seemed that anytime I got attached to somebody they would hurt me or disappear.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.

Need Advice

Posted 07-25-2010 at 12:06 PM by Tiger

So after starting doing stuff offline, I signed up to go to events. The next event I'm going to is next week at a professional photographer's studio learning about and practicing rope bondage.

I was talking about my previous event experiences and the reason I don't put pictures of me up on my profile in another thread. The host saw it and said there will be no pictures unless everyone you are taking pictures of gives consent.

So the reason I don't put pictures of myself...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.17 average.

Happy getDareiversary to Me!

Posted 05-03-2009 at 01:57 PM by Tiger

Today is my one year anniversary on getDare! There has been some ups and downs, some fights, and some great friends. I would like to thank everyone who has made my experience on here a good one.

Since my first blog, I found someone else who is very nice and was willing to wait until I was ready to be my master. MP, I am ready now and yours! Torture me as you please.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.08 average.

Why can't we just communicate?

Posted 05-07-2019 at 07:09 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

If I am asked what my top 3 skills are, I would say a) creativity, b) organization and c) communication. I really love to communicate. I am good at it. Most of my friends and coworkers come to me in order to get advice on how or what to say in different situations. When something needs to be said, people ask me to draft the way it should be done. I have a knack for saying things in a tactful, clear and concise manor.

I know others don't all share my skill level when it comes to communication,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

hi

Posted 12-13-2007 at 09:44 AM by joshwright

hi guys got dares for me or anything you want to know, post them on here
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

What a long week

Posted 02-17-2008 at 08:25 AM by ShadowyFigure

Once again. I was banned. Man, that week was long. Anyway now i'm happy cause i have a whole week of school off. It's winter break.
I guess it's time to just relax and enjoy myself. see ya

p.s. I'm Bored and i don't mind!
Posted in Uncategorized