Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Modship, heartbreak, illness, Wise Dwarves, and my sister?

Posted 01-12-2015 at 10:38 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Hello all!

Warning: This may all just be the fever induced ramblings of a kinky rainbow. Don't feel obligated to read to the end.

I have so many things I want to say, and I want to tell everyone individually, but it is a lot to say!

Modshipping!
I am a mod now! YAYYY! It is making me joyfully happy to help out with the site that has given so much to me over the past few years. I still have a lot to figure out and learn, but got really good at moving...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Responding to ads

Posted 10-11-2016 at 04:56 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

When I look at ads, albeit these are mostly for female ads but it occurs on male ads as well, I see a flurry of responses saying pm me or kik me. That is such a terrible method of getting people to respond to you. If you want people to put the time and effort into responding to you then put some god damn effort in your response. Sure there are some absolutely terrible ads created on here that barely dignify a response but it pains me when I see a half decent ad that is flooded with 10 people just saying...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.33 average.

Take care of me

Posted 04-29-2019 at 01:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-29-2019 at 02:04 PM by Butterfly

So, this Butterfly is sick and I guess it is making me realize just how important it is for me to have somebody in my life who takes care of me.

Mr. Devious is so wonderful at doing that. He does the housework that I don't like doing, or don't have time for. He cooks for me. He lets me sleep in, puts gas in my car, buys me medicine, put bandaids on me, and gives me snuggles.

Feeling as though I am being taken care of is important to me from a D/s stand point as well. How
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm not scared

Posted 07-12-2020 at 02:11 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

(Please excuse any typos, it's 3 am and I am in bed writing this on my phone)

The other night, I was laying in bed messaging my Dom (oh, by the way, I have a Dom!) and he was teasing me about an idea that has popped into his head. He asked me if I was scared. It took me a moment to answer. My heart was beating, my mind was racing, my mouth was a bit dry (and ok, maybe, just MAYBE my clit was throbbing) ... I was a bit nervous but I wasn't scared.

And I think that is how...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 3.31 average.

The pact.

Posted 12-16-2015 at 07:56 AM by AbusiveMaster

Warning. The following may not be to everyones taste.

I think I have made it quite clear that I adore my girl. We were speaking the other night, and, as it sometimes does, talk turned to darker subjects. What happens when one or the other of us isnt here anymore, when the grim reaper takes his due?

So we made a pact. Assuming I am the one left behind, I take one final ride. Hopefully I will be close enough to take advantage before she has cooled. Otherwise I may have
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average.

MY New PM Dares

Posted 03-19-2018 at 09:28 AM by AbusiveMaster

one PM dare per person per day

Thumb- I will suck on my thumb for 10 seconds

Stuffy- I will hug my stuffy for 5 minutes.

Sing-A-Long- I will sing a long to children approved songs

Color- I will color a photo with my non dominant hand.

Toddler AM- I will spend 10mins as if I'm 3

☆48 Hours Only☆
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average.

I Love My Daddy!

Posted 06-16-2019 at 03:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 07:44 PM by IceMaiden

I love my Daddy because he takes care of me always. I have been sick for over a month now and he has dealt with all my complaining, pouting, crying and exhaustion without ever complaining about any of it. (Well, he did complain he misses me. But that isn't really a complaint, it just reminds me how much he wants and misses me.)

When I am struggling with personal things in my life, he is always there to listen to me vent or offer me advice and never gets offended when I accidentally bite...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized