Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

HID - Always Updatable Posts (updated)

Posted 03-27-2020 at 12:37 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 08-27-2020 at 06:16 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags hid, images

Never have I seen someone use this on getDare even though I posted this blog entry four years ago. Nevertheless, here's an updated version which is more straight to the point.

Introduction
As some of you know, you cannot edit your post(s) after 6205 minutes (4 days, 7 hours and 25 minutes). This can be annoying if you'd like to keep updating your thread post with new information such as rankings, graphs, statistics, to-do lists, or thread related information. Fortunate for you,...
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old

Final Big Brother task Report

Posted 02-07-2017 at 11:52 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags report

The Task -:

For this task you are going to dress in pantyhose, bra, panties and corset under your regular/work clothes and from waking up drink a pint of water every two hours. However you only have a limited number of times you can use the bathroom during the day. Five times is the maximum you can use the bathroom while out/at work.

When at home you are free to pee without it counting towards your five available times...if you do so on cam with Sam, strip and pee yourself.
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Tempation!

Posted 04-22-2017 at 12:50 AM by MasterDaddy02

Tempation is a everyday battle. It can tear apart what is strong and make weak. It can eat at one emotions slowly and make the truth come out. Love is really as deep as it is felt without second thoughts. Yet, at anytime those feelings can do a 360 turn in the opposite direction. Is it a dangerous thought? Of course it is, as people do change as time goes on. Is it wrong? In all honesty, it is neither wrong or right. Do people get hurt? Yes, because that is apart of life. But, how you are able to handle...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

15 Things Every Dom Should Give Their Sub(s)

Posted 08-15-2017 at 07:23 PM by AbusiveMaster

1. Unlimited Orgasms
2. An Abundance of Attention
3. Lots of Sugar
4. Only Rules They Like
5. Rewards, Rewards and Rewards
6. Massages
7. Good Morning Messages
8. Good Night Kisses
9. Disney Movie Time Together
10. Bed Time Stories Every Night
11. Late Bed Times or No Bed Times
12. Naked Photos
13. Compliments
14. Power Over Their Orgasms
15. Love Lots Of Love
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Negotiation 101

Posted 09-19-2017 at 01:00 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

A reference for people doing RL scenes and play and things they might want to negotiate. Inspired by a list taught at a negotiation and communication class at my local dungeon.

Before you negotiate a scene with someone, check yourself.
  • Are you in a positive frame of mind?
  • H.A.L.T. Am I hungry, angry, lonely, tired?
  • Is my judgement impaired somehow be it from alcohol, drugs, or simply lack of sleep?

People:
  • Does anyone else need to consent to this negotiation? (Another partner,
Distinguished Member
Old

Re: What makes a good dare!

Posted 06-25-2018 at 09:36 PM by MasterDaddy02

What truly has that fantastic kick in it. Well some go the dice ways. While others use numbers. Really there are so many different ways in making that dare in which will bring out there personality. Yet, on the other hand dares can become flat. They can lose that excitement and fall short in which they backfire. Or they are way to heavy and that takes the fun out of the dare. A dare is like a song in that it fits a certain kind of person.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.

Control your Dom!

Posted 03-29-2019 at 03:01 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-29-2019 at 03:04 PM by IceMaiden

This was written by myself and Butterfly.

Sometimes Dom’s get really naughty and forget their place. When this happens it is up to the sub to reign them back in and remind them they only have the illusion of control. There are many ways you can remind your Dom that they need to behave in order to keep receiving the subby goodness from yourself, including but not limited to:

1: Withhold naughty pictures and videos. They want to see you topless and braless? Nope! Only good
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized