Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Taking me for granted?

Posted 04-15-2016 at 05:26 PM by AbusiveMaster

Recently I had a conversation with my little girl. I dont keep logs, and don't recall the exact wording, but it went something like.
Quote:
Me: So, you expect me to be here on the nights you say you won't be, on the offchance you change your mind?

Her: Exactly!
Although this was said (mostly) as a joke, it leads in nicely to the meat of this blog. Due to life being life, my little girl and I didn't see much of each other for a few days, then a short
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Super Nice Blog (part 2 of 3)

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:51 AM by AbusiveMaster

So we have established before that my little girl would like me to write her "A super nice blog."

This isn't it either.

Some people will nod and agree with the following statement, a very few might argue (wrongly.) I am not nice.

Oh don't get me wrong, I can be kind. I can be thoughtful and considerate. I can certainly be loving. None of these things equates to nice. The official definition of nice is "pleasant and agreeable." Still
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Super Nice Blog. (3/3)

Posted 04-19-2016 at 01:54 PM by AbusiveMaster

I love you

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

We can play tomorrow.

Posted 05-06-2016 at 03:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

We can play tomorrow.

Four little, innocuous words, meant and well intentioned.

I'm tired, we can play tomorrow.
We want to play wow, we can 'play' tomorrow.
We will watch tv tonight, we can play tomorrow.

etc etc

And in itself it is true. We can play tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow....

Perhaps the issue is we spend so much time together. I wouldnt say too much, because I still say not enough. But we do spend
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

He who shall not be named.

Posted 05-11-2016 at 02:52 PM by AbusiveMaster

For those of you who don't know, my little girl's name is Robert. I call her Rob. (it isnt, of course, but I am not posting her real name here, so Rob it is.)

I am, of course, so used to her name, that when I think of her it is along the lines of "I wonder if Rob is home yet?" or "I bet Robert hasnt finished her chores."

Robert also knows my name. It is only fair and reasonable, she knows almost everything about me. However she has never used it.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One year.

Posted 07-16-2016 at 04:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

Quote:
Two weeks ago, I was sad about something and he did something for me that I absolutely loved. Something he didn't have to, that I didn't expect and for no reason other than to make me smile and that meant and still means so very much to me. Thank you.
And two weeks turned to four, eight, sixteen... and now a year has passed.

Though that said, I didn't OFFICIALLY steal her until the 19th. She argues that the first time i was bossy is our anniversary. She
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Icy on Omegle.

Posted 08-31-2016 at 06:21 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 08-31-2016 at 06:29 AM by AbusiveMaster

So as replacement task for one that was proving inconvenient, I decided to expose my slut on omegle.

The words "Whore." "Cumdump" "Slut" and "Slave were written across her not insignificant chest, and she set up the camera to show only her boobs. She admitted to being a little nervous as she sat in front of the camera waiting. But not at all aroused at this point. By her 1-10 scale, she was "nothing."

As soon as her camera
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized