Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rate this Entry

Clairetails - making cocktails with my pee part 2

Posted 03-15-2024 at 07:45 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 03-20-2024 at 12:52 AM by ClaireScott

I had hoped I could fit a week of making cocktails with my pee in one single entry, but I wasn’t able to fit day 5 in, hence here we are in part 2. If you haven’t read the first part, I challenged myself to add pee into every beverage I consume in my apartment. To make this more interesting, I created Clairetails, cocktails with Claire’s pee, for each day of the week. Today, we find ourselves in day five and today we have Claire’s Peach Juice on the menu.

Day 5:Friday - Claire’s Peach Juice
It’s been an interesting week so far and I’ll admit that I have never before consumed so much pee, nor have I drank so much water to turn into pee.

Today was an average day and with nothing much to write about. I was happy that the week was over and that the weekend ahead promises good warm weather. Having finished my last class for the week, I decided to take advantage of the weather and to see if I could enjoy a Clairetail on my apartment balcony.

I picked up a few ingredients and before long I was home. I had consumed some water before I had arrived home as the recipe for today required a milder tasting urine, ideally as clear as possible. For today, I made a peach frosé using Canned peaches, rose, rosemary, and some honey, clear mildly salty pee, and by popular request, Claire’s orgasmic nectar. This recipe is super easy, and for someone who loves peaches as much as I do, is a definite must try!

To make Claire’s Peach Juice, I added to my blender: 1cup of ice, 1/4 bottle rosé, 1 can of peaches, and 1 table spoon of honey, and 1 cup fresh clear urine (for a more pronounced per taste, a darker yellow piss should be used). I turned the blender on, and let the ingredient blend into a pale orange slush. As I did this, I pressed my clit gently onto the edge of the blender so that the vibrations pulsed pleasure throughout by small frame.

Before I knew it, my orgasm was approaching and I clumsily opened the blender and position my pussy right above it. As I climaxed, my pussy juice leaked out of my swollen pink slit and dripped into frosty mixture. My juices came out in spurts, and wiping off as much as I could with my finger, added it to the blender. I have the mixture one more swirl to mix my juices, and the drink was ready to be served.

Pouring the slushie mixture into a glass (I used a double old fashioned), I garnished the Clairetail with a spring of rosemary. It was a beautiful looking drink. With the beverage in hand, I stepped out onto my balcony, feeling the cold chilly air kiss my damp lips and caused my nipples to turn hard. While the wind was cooler, the sunlight had a good warmth to it which balanced out the effect of the breeze.

I remained naked on the balcony as I sipped my own juices mixed with peach, watching the streets below bustle with traffic and people. I did get too cold at one point, and covered up with a warm blanket draped over my shoulders, loosely wrapped around my body.

The Clairetail itself was a good one for a summer BBQ or a hot day at the beach. Today was clearly not as warm as I had hoped it’d be, but I enjoyed the delicate balance of sweet and the very subtle saltiness that was almost undetectable. The rose, peach and ice provided a lightness to the drink, but also a very pleasant freshness. When sipping, the aroma of the rosemary complimented the flavours upon the tongue beautifully!

Day 6: Saturday - Cantaloupee
Sorry for the late update, I ended up going out with some of my girl friends who popped by unexpected to kidnap me for a night out. I’ll share the story of my friends learning about my “naked at home” self imposed rule in another blog entry, but yes, that happened 🤣

Anyway, I came across another recipe that sounded really interesting, and like with all the other Clairetails, thought that a hint of saltiness would work well. The recipe was a cantaloupe white wine spritzer with basil. I was able to make this in the afternoon, as I had most of the ingredients except the cantaloupe, but a quick dash to the local grocer and I was good to go.

The original recipe called for cantaloupe, sauvignon blanc, fresh basil, lime soda, ice (I used frozen pee ice cubes instead).

To make my version of this cocktail, I cut up the cantaloupe and made a purée of it using my blender. The recipe called to thin the purée out with some water, so for this, I naturally used my urine. From a glass of fresh pale yellow pee that I just relieved myself of, I measured out about 1 cup to a bout 1 bowl of cantaloupe. I mixed the fruit again with a quick pulse blend, filled a cocktail shaker about 1/4 with the purée. Then, I added the sauvignon blanc (about a cup), a few fresh basil leaves, and some pee ice cubes. The mixture was shaken well.

Fill a serving glass with more pee cubes, then strain the cantaloupe mixture over the pee cubes. The final step was to top off with lime soda, and the beverage was ready. The Claire tail was a beautiful dark yellow cloudy mixture that almost seemed suspended in the soda. To the taste, the sweetness of the melon and the fresh basil and the fizz of the soda where the first to hit. Then the saltiness, and wine, before the unmistakable taste of urine is left lingering with the taste of cantaloupe.

Having consumed so much urine this past week, there is an interesting bitter after taste of urine that I find lingers like a thick sticky coating all over your mouth. Not unpleasant, but persistently there awhile after. I’ve become accustomed to this taste and weirdly it seems normal now… this I realized today.

Being the middle of the day, I couldn’t really think of new ways to consume this Clairetail so decided to sit out on my balcony in the sun, and sip my beverage while gently touching myself. I sat on a chair facing out to the city, one leg raised onto the seat and legs spreads, and gently caressed my womanhood, teasing it as light breeze kissed my bare body. I didn’t get to the point of orgasm, but it was nice to relax, take in the scenery, while being on display.

Day 7: Sunday and St Patrick’s Day - Claire’s pint of gold
So the last day for my Clairetail adventure arrived, as I had not planned for it to land on St Patrick’s day. Regardless, it provided me with ideas for Clairetails, and though I tried to turn my pee green for this, I didn’t really have success (I tried drinking water with green food dye, and my pee came out a weird colour, a mix of pale yellow and pale blue-ish green).

So I decided to make a version of a simple cocktail named Irish gold which I came across. The ingredients called for Irish whiskey, peach schnapps, orange juice, ginger ale and lime for garnishing. For this recipe, I used pee cubes a small measure of dark yellow pee (I drank liquids in the morning, and did not drink for a few hours).

This super easy recipe just instructed for the 1/2 of whiskey to be poured into a chilled glass, then add 1/4 cup peach schnapps and a splash of orange juice (I used about 3 tablespoons). For my Clairetail, I added 1/2oz fresh dark yellow pee, and pee cubes. I topped up with another 1/4 cup ginger ale, then garnished with a lime wedge. The result was a sparkling gold beverage which if served in a brilliant whiskey glass, would sparkle like a pot of gold under the right lighting!

As for the taste, the ginger and fizz definitely stood out the most, followed by the smoothness of the whisky mixed with the peach. The aftertaste was where the bitter and saltiness of my pee was tasted. As frozen pee melted, I found the flavours changed dramatically to be dominated by the pee. For the future, I would not use ice directly in the Clairetail, but perhaps water down the whiskey with the urine directly?

Now as promised, I did a small dare to accompany this beverage. The dare was to go through my apartment building with a pint my Clairetail in hand (in a bottle) to find man-made items that were a bright green colour while wearing a completely sheer outfit. Once I found a light green man-made item, I had to touch it and then take a drink of my Clairetail. I would continue until all the liquid in my Claire tail was gone (either only the frozen pee cubes were left, or everything had melted and I drank everything, whichever came first). I had to stay within my apartment building for the duration, and could not return to my apartment until I finished.

To start this date, I made a fresh batch of Claire’s pint of Gold, enough for a pint (about 2 cups) and poured it into a drinking bottle. This was a regular plastic bottle and not a thermal insulated one so the ice could melt normally.

In the spirit of St Patty’s day and for this dare, I had picked up some cheap shiny shamrock stickers from the dollar store that were large enough to cover my nipples. I applied one on each nipple, then put on white mesh netting top. For my bottom, I had a thin sheer green scarf which I wrapped and tied around my hip to make a miniskirt. I looked at myself in the mirror before I stepped out, and my body was visible through the thin fabric, the large holes of my netting too betraying my bare skin to the world. My shiny green shamrock nipples, definitely drew attention to my otherwise bare C cup breasts. Pleased with what I saw, I grabbed my bottle and left my apartment barefoot. It was roughly 8pm in the evening.

I walked briskly down the hallway, and quickly came across an illuminate fire escape sign that was green hanging from the ceiling. I did a little jump in the hallway and was able to touch the sigh. I took my first drink from the bottle. I decided to head up to the lounge area to try my luck, as there were lots of random objects on the space. I headed over to the elevator and called for it. The elevator arrived empty, and I rode it up to the top floor where the public lounge was.

There was an older Asian gentleman, seated in the lounge area, watching videos on his phone with earphones in. I entered unnoticed, and decided not to draw attention to myself and am started looking around. The first green item I saw was a green coffee capsule in a bowl next to the coffee machine. There were 3 in total inside the bowl, so I took 3 gulps of my beverage as I took the capsules out, effectively touching them.

Then I headed over to the wall where a landscape painting of mountains and grass hung, and took another drink. Silently with my bare feet, I moved through the lounge as as I can recall, managed to find a recycling bin, push pins, fake plant, and a few others, that eventually brought me down to about half a bottle of liquid, and a fair about of ice still. The older man cleared his through and finally realized he was not alone.

He looked at me, and flashed and awkward smile and waved, his earphones still in and evidently not being able to hear. It took a split second for him to notice my attire, and his eyes widened. I pretended not to notice and waved back shyly, acknowledging us presence. I moved the other side of the room, now being watched, searching for more green items as if they were keys to an escape room puzzle. A toy car was my lucky find and picking it up, I took another drink. There was nothing else I could see that was green. I headed back out leaving the man still gawking at my body. I was not paying attention to where he was looking, though now I think back, I would be curious as to which part of my body attracted him the most.

I past a janitors closet one floor down and having decided to take a peek, found green spray bottles, detergent bottles, and even gloves. Curiously, I laid a finger on everything and drank the equal number of sips of my now saltier Clairetail (the pee cubes had melted more). There was not much that was green otherwise in the hallways, so I decided I had to head down to the gym and administrative level. I called the lift, and rode it down to the bottom. The doors open to a couple in their mid 40’s that looked at me a little shocked. Embarrassed, I managed to wish them “Happy St Patrick’s Day” before I moved past them as their eyes studied me. The man was clearly trying to look through my sheet “miniskirt” and without a doubt got a clear view of my ass when I turned the corner to go to the gym/pool.

I entered the gym which was empty. Looking at myself in the large gym mirrors and the bright fluorescent light, I saw clearly how exposed I was, my upper body, clear to see, and my bottom half east to make out as the light passed through the this fabric. The outlines of my figure were clear to see. Scurrying around the gym room, I found a few more items; gym weights, mats, little plastic bits, elastic ropes, all allowing me to take mouthfuls of my pee mixture. My bottle was almost out of liquid now, although the ice was still melting.

I rushed over to the pool, and found green flotation devices, green pool noodles, slapped another hanging green exit sign. I still had about one mouthful of liquids left in my bottle, and I was out of ideas. I left the pool area passing the changing rooms which had nothing, followed by the administrative office which was locked. The ice was melting and the liquid was slowly building up again in my bottle.

I decided to take a gamble and try the underground parkade as I knew there were a few recycling bins down there. I made my way down and found 2 green bins, one on each side of the parkade. My feet were so cold on the cold concrete floor, and definitely felt the ickiness of the dusty sticky ground. I figured I had about one more big gulp of liquids and the luck of the Irish was on my side b as I spotted a green car parked a few rows away. A tacky bright green muscle car, but I was happy to see it. I ran up to it placed my hand on it and gulped down the last mouthful of liquids, the solid pee cubes resting against my lips as the last liquid drops trickled into my mouth, much like a child getting every last drop of their favourite pop out of a glass full of ice.

The challenge was over, and I headed back up to my apartment feeling accomplished and exhilarated from the “treasure hunt”. The feeling was enhanced by a mild tingly drink mess, the alcohol getting to my head with all the running around. Sadly, I did not encounter anyone else, but sometimes, just being exposed is exciting enough.

It was a good end to a week which started as a random idea, and thank you for reading and being a part of this. Some of you have asked if I would continue drinking my pee after this, and I have shared that I have become quite accustomed to its taste. Though I may not drink it again on a regular basis, I may from time to time indulge in a Clairetail or two.

Thanks for reading as always and do leave a comment or question if you enjoyed the read!

All pee-ed out,
Claire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 553 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm loving this series and finding it very inspirational. You've now got me looking for the right occasions to use some of these recipes with my very own human urinal.

Thank You!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you! I’m glad I inspired you! Let me know if you try a drink you really like! I’d be open to try it too!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Azyliux View Comment
    I'm loving this series and finding it very inspirational. You've now got me looking for the right occasions to use some of these recipes with my very own human urinal.

Thank You!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Comment
    Thank you! I’m glad I inspired you! Let me know if you try a drink you really like! I’d be open to try it too!
    Well it will be my sub doing the actual sampling. But I will be happy to share anything she finds good.
  4. Old Comment
    I hope she enjoys it and drinks up every last drop like a good girl should

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Azyliux View Comment
    Well it will be my sub doing the actual sampling. But I will be happy to share anything she finds good.
  5. Old Comment
    Well done Claire, I've really enjoyed following along with your adventure. Although perhaps not part of your daily routine do you plan to continue adding your special juices to drinks at times?
  6. Old Comment
    It’s so bizarre, but I’ve actually kinda developed a taste for it. I think I will drink my own pee periodically, like if I feel like a dirty cocktail, I may turn it into a Clairetail. It does add a very distinct flavour profile. However I’m not sure if I’ve taken a liking to drinking my own pee, or pee in general. I’ve not tried someone else’s pee. Might be curious to….

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tzzzr View Comment
    Well done Claire, I've really enjoyed following along with your adventure. Although perhaps not part of your daily routine do you plan to continue adding your special juices to drinks at times?
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Comment
    I’ve not tried someone else’s pee. Might be curious to….
    I'm sure you will have a lot of volunteers.....
  8. Old Comment
    I only drinked my own and my masters pee yet, but i like the taste! Drinking it every now and then is pretty nice
  9. Old Comment
    Haha, I can’t imagine how I would ask someone for their pee 🤣

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tzzzr View Comment
    I'm sure you will have a lot of volunteers.....