Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Luxury Whore, The Punishment by MrLoboSnow

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by AnalGirl1

Hello my whore…

To be honest I am disappointed, I was expecting you to succeed with this dare, to be someone’s fuck-toy for a whole night, to get those 1.000€, but not only you didn’t but you also came… That was bad. That was very bad. I know you were horny as hell, that you couldn’t help it, but those were not the rules, and a good slut always follows the rules.

For sure I will think of a punishment for you, don’t you doubt that. I’m already thinking about what it could be. I’m trying to think about things that you don’t enjoy, but you seem to enjoy everything, you dirty slut. So tell me a couple or three things I could use to punish you. I will make sure to come up with a punishment you won’t forget. There will be pain, there will be humiliation and there will be no orgasms, that’s for sure.

By now save the money and I’ll use it as I wish whenever I feel like That’ll be fun!

_________

Hey my little whore,

Maybe I was too tough on you. I have to admit you did very well with that guy, you did everything he asked you and you didn’t complain a single time. It was funny imagining you turning the TV on with the remote control in your pussy hahaha And you also let me use all the money you got. Maybe you didn’t managed to get the 600 but you tried very hard and you did everything you could, and that something I really appreciate, so good job

However, you came twice, and you know that skipping the rules only means one thing: a punishment. So here’s the punishment for you slut!

For this short punishment you will only need a pair of handcuffs, nipple clamps, your magic wand, a peeled root of ginger, and the pillow you usually use to sleep.

First of all, peel the ginger root in the shape of a buttplug and insert it in your ass. After you’ve done that wear some panties and put on your nipple clamps and add some extra weight on them. Now you need to wait for 5 minutes. While you wait you must press and twist the ginger root in your ass one time for every minute, so that will make 5 twists and pressings. You can also play with your breasts, pinch your nipples, spit on them, slap your tits and your ass… But you are not allowed to touch your pussy or rub it against anything. Once the 5 minutes have gone by you will prepare the pillow for you to grind against it and leave the magic wand close to you as well. Now the fun starts. With the ginger in your ass, the clamps on your nipples, your panties on and your hands cuffed behind your back, grind against the pillow until you edge twice (one for every orgasm you had during the dare). That will be probably difficult with your panties on. Once you have managed to edge twice, uncuff your hands, and take your panties off, but leave the ginger and the clamps! Take the magic wand and use it on your pussy pressing it against the pillow until you cum. Make sure that you leave some juices on your pillow. When you cum don’t stop, keep stimulating your clit with the magic wand for two minutes (one for every orgasm you had during the dare) and leave some more juices on the pillow. After the two minutes have gone by you may stop and take off the ginger and the clamps, but only by pulling them. Either if it’s hard and quick or slow is up to you
Finally, for at least that night you’ll have to use your pillow full of juices to sleep.
That’s it, whore! That’s the end of the punishment. I really hope you enjoy it (or not that much )

Hey,
I've just finished the punishment.
It was quite a big ginger in my ass. It was hot! It still is!
I put a dress over the nipple clamps to pull it down. During the 5 minutes I spit on my hand and slapped my tits and ass hard and red.
Then I was grinding my pillow and it really wasn't easy to edge with such a soft thing . It took a long time (about 30 minutes) and a lot of juice went on that pillow.
I uncuffed me, took the panties off and used the wand. I came within a minute and I was squirting a bit (of course ). Not stopping then with such a powerfull tool is so cruel! It makes me crazy! I came at least one more time (it's hard to say where a orgasm stops and where the next one begins). ... I hope I was allowed to?!
Thanks for letting me cum, Sir.
Pulling the ginger out was easy, but the nipple clamps are those, that get tighter when you pull on it. I pulled hard once, but just one flipped off (painfull on that one and even more on the other one). After a minute rest I did the other one slowly moving it in differnt directions. It didn't work About 5 minutes later it finally came off.

I was expecting worse. Thank you for the punishment,
your Slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3898 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I feel we missed out on you commenting about laying down a a pillow wet with your juices to fall asleep.