Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

9/5/16 Day 8

Posted 09-05-2016 at 06:40 PM by jh474

today daddy thoroughly humiliated me. I wet my diaper once when i woke up. Daddy din't let me change. Instead of changing, he made me drink 2 glasses of water and go to the store wearing my wet diaper. he had me stand in the isle while holding up a pack of baby diapers, and wet myself again. my diaper was so full i could hardly walk. but almost immediately, I started to pee again. I tried everything to hold it in but i couldn't. i managed to make it into a bathroom stall and remove my jeans before i started leaking all over the floor. it made such a mess. at that point Daddy finally agreed to let me change. once i had changed i managed to clean up the mess and then i put my pants back on did what i needed to do at the store and left. I am just glad no one walked into the bathroom during all of this.

when i got back home later I was ordered to put on a dress and panties, a ball gag, collar, and to restrain my wrists. I had to stay like that the rest of the night. i also have to listen to a new hypno file which has a trigger. the trigger is supposed to make it wear i can't use the toilet without the person who triggered it permission. I also have to edge 15 times which is a lot considering i haven't cummed in nearly a week. I hope i can make it through all of this.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 488 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments