Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

12th April

Posted 04-12-2015 at 11:12 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

so yesterday I had a nice catch up with my Master. It was an enjoyable time but its my time of the month which makes me slightly less willing to do what I'm told, which in turn makes me more bratty.

As instructed I did write on my body and wear the clothing he instructed me to as well as following my daily schedule. However...

Yesterday I ended up receiving a punishment for questioning my master's way of controlling me. I thought I had too much free will for a submissive and got a little bit mouthy about it. As a result I was forced to remove my leggings and kneel in the corner facing the wall and spank each ass cheek 40 times hard with my belt. it hurt and made my ass tingle a bit. I was then left in the corner in my state of undress for a further 30-45 minutes (I didn't really check the time).

After that I did some revision while Master slept and it was quite a relaxing day.

I went to bed at about 8:30 because I was tired, well before my now enforced bedtime of 10pm.

write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 848 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments