Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Holiday &

Posted 11-24-2013 at 09:06 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 11-24-2013 at 10:17 AM by AnalGirl1

A little story from my holidays:
A good looking guy in my hotel was flirting with me for a few days and one evening we sat together at the beach hotel bar and became pretty drunk. I decided I want him to fuck me, so I asked him to come with me to a dark place on the beach (behind some sun lounger). He got the clue and started touching me, and I let him. I started with licking and blowing his cock, and then he fucked me missionary style. He fucked me hard and fast, and after a few minutes he came. That asshole just stopped then, got redressed, and when I asked him to lick me, he laughed at me and said, he never licks after cumming inside. He just went away then, and left me lying naked on the beach, as the slut I am.
I wanted some kind of revenge, got redressed and went to a bar, to a shy skinny guy, I talked to once before. We drank more (I was pretty drunk in the end), talked, and went to his room, to play cards. (I forgot why he had a room on his own). After a few rounds I said it's boring, and suggested stripping for loosing. He was astonished, but wanted to play, too. I went to the toilet, to strip of my panties (I was wearing only a bra, dress and shoes now) and put them into my handbag.
I suggested this game, because I wanted him to loose, and after him being naked I wanted to offer him to lick me to get his clothes back and keep playing the game. I have to admit it was a stupid idea, because he had much more clothes on then me, but I was drunk. And so I didn't play really good. I lost the first round, putting of my shoes; he the second, putting of his shirt; me the third, putting of my bra; and then I lost the fourth round. So my plan didn't worked out, but I wanted him to lick me. So I crawled over him, on my knees (we were lying on the bed), and slowly went higher. When I reached his head, I put my pussy on his lips and pulled of the dress.
He was so astonished, I think he could have been a virgin before. But he started licking me (pretty bad, without any technique) and I came. I wonder if he licked some cum .
He hadn't even opened his jeans by then, and so i stood up, put on my dress, took my bra, handbag and shoes and left while saying "Enough for you for tonight". He didn't say a word, and didn't even talked to me after that night.
So I got my revenge

__________________________________-

Originally Posted by Nwbie
So you asked fo another well I've one for you.

First put on some high heels
secondly look for an easy to wipe of shoe or boot, so preferably plastic or leather.
Now look for a cucumber (or something else that's big so it spreads your butt a bit).
Some markers, these shouldn't be water proof so you can remove it with some spit or water.
Something that can be used as a blindfold.
Something to record audio, possibly your phone.
Two belts (or more if you don't like rope).
Get some rope/string.
last but now least we need some rubber bands and a piece of cloth (towel or an old pair of panties maybe) to which the rubber bands can be attached.

Write slutty characteristics about yourself on each of the following places, both inner thighs, both breast, your belly (write it vertically), both forearms, your lower back, and just above your pussy. (if you want to be extra daring take pictures of the words)

Tightly tie a belt to around of your breast seperately.

Find a table (or bed with 2 legs) and place the shoe or boot on the table and secure it in place. Now first strip nude and put on the high heels, get comfortable and stick the cucumber partways in your ass, you're allowed to use lube but only something like Vicks or hot sauce. If you want to be extra daring do this close to a window with no blinds or curtains

Now attach rubber bands to 2 sides of the piece of cloth and place it over the end of the cucumber, to determine the length of the rubber bands do the following:

Tie both your ankles to different table legs (may also be done with belts), make sure your pussy stays above the table board and is at the place were you put the shoe or boot.

Now shove your pussy over the nose of the shoe or boot, after that attach the rubberbands to the other side of the table. This means that the more you let the shoe penetrate you the less the cucumber will press into your ass and vice versa.

Start recording the audio and put on the blindfold

Now place your hands behind your back (if you can, cuff them or tie them) and start grinding and fucking the shoe untill you cum.

Goodluck and have fun my pretty slut

Hi,
I put a table in front of a window (curtains open), put on the light and got naked. I taped a boot to the table, tied my ankles to the legs, put on the blindfold, put the cucumber in my ass and taped it to the table (the rubberband-thing didnt work, but i improvised and it worked).
At first it was really painful, but it became more and more fun, so soon i was rocking the table . When i came i fucked it so hard, the cucumber-tape ripped off^^. I lifted my blindfold, looked out of the window... and -DAMN- there was a young guy above the (small) street, who was definitly watching me. I was so shocked. I untied myself, waved to him (he waved back) and left.
I have to admit, I really liked this!
I hope you will send me more Dares.

Kiss,
your slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1146 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow you have been busy thank you