Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The start of my blog... if anyone is interested.

Posted 12-23-2008 at 04:27 AM by kirstyjane

Hello everyone, to start things off I would like to say I am ready for christmas. After alot of wrapping and buying I have done lol. Im stocked up on alcohol as well ready for the festive season lol.

Since uploading some pictures onto my getdare profile I am getting a good few PM's a day. Please if you are going to PM me make it worth it. I might message you back then lol.

In the slave department I have collared Boyen. He is doig very well on all my tasks and online...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

General Thoughts/Rambles

Posted 12-17-2008 at 10:57 AM by lydiab6

As I type this, I know that I should really be studying for my Religion final. The problem is, its my last final of the semester and I'm feeling done. I don't remember what all of the philosophers opinions were. Most of the ones we looked at in class say the same thing but from a different view piont so that they become different enough that knowing who said what makes my head hurt.

Its been a long semester. Ive had so many odd resident issues, and I'm done. I feel tired and I just want...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Old School Shirt - Gomez

Posted 12-16-2008 at 09:20 PM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)

Well, today I finally got my results for my final exams - meaning I am now free from the clutches of the schooling system.

If you're wondering how I did:

Australia:
  • 1 Band 6
  • 5 Band 5s
UK:
  • 1 A*
  • 4 As
  • 1 B
America:
  • Damn good.
Peace cats.
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

GetRenaisance!

Posted 12-08-2008 at 09:04 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

For some reason the whole of getDare seems alot more creative all of a sudden. Is it the holiday season to blame? Not that it's a bad thing by any means, but just intriguing. Feel free to reply with what motivates you/ why/ & how, and happy holidays!
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

The Sexy Scale

Posted 12-05-2008 at 06:31 AM by applebooty

So my boyfriend and N. were talking about the 1-10 scale of judging attractiveness and I really like what he came up with. It's universal, I think you'll agree.

A 10 is model perfect. Someone who looks unreal; people you see in movies and magazines, but never walking around in real life. You can't find any flaws to improve upon. 10s are hypothetical; you'll never meet a 10 at school or in a club.

9s are people who look like they should be models. They're unapproachably...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

String Cheese...

Posted 12-05-2008 at 02:46 AM by Krystal

At 2 a.m = a delicious treat

Mmmmmm yummy.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Saterday

Posted 11-29-2008 at 07:37 AM by Justamale

Well its the weekend and so i decided not to botther to do anything this weekend excpet to have a few beers.

Is it me or am i getting to old to be going out getting drunk and paertying away and haveing the most evil headace around......
Posted in Uncategorized