Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My Blog of Bloggy Blogness

Rate this Entry

Fully Rammed!

Posted 06-11-2017 at 08:55 AM by Hammarling

No, not like that.... you dirty minded pervert! How dare you instantly think such thoughts... Honestly!

Life, as so often happens, loves throwing curve balls around. As probably no-one noticed i've been less active in the last couple of weeks.

So i got a job offer that starts up on the 19th, over 200miles away. Then near enough a dream job opportunity came up somewhere only 30mins away. Long story short, i've been packed getting ready to go away AND do a crucial job application at the same time. Not easy...

Plus i had a couple of annoying interactions with kink related people. Either idiots wasting my time or just plain agressive types that need to gain perspective. That also wound me up so i've enjoyed the short gap from the site.

I won't be back to a full activity level for a while, not until life makes a decision and settles out. But i'll still be in and out, and continuing my search for a Sub.

Anyway, just a few words.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 884 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations on the job offer. Good luck in the application for your dream job.