Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Littlekitten9852

Rate this Entry

Miss Isabelle's Kitten- Day 2

Posted 04-15-2020 at 01:35 PM by Littlekitten9852
Updated 04-19-2020 at 10:48 AM by Littlekitten9852

I have a lot to report on what happened yesterday. I will begin with the instructions I was given by Miss.

Each night, I write a list of chores I have to do for the day, and Miss gives me special instructions on top of them. Yesterday my list included eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner (I have trouble keeping a regular eating schedule so I've asked Miss to count these as chores), do the dishes, work on some artistic hobbies, and complete an upper body workout.

I was to edge for Miss after eating breakfast and after completing my workout. I was also to insert my vibrator and place set it to a random pattern on medium while I washed the dishes.
Edging after breakfast left me feeling quite horny for the rest of the day. I decided to do the dishes fairly soon after so I could have the vibrator in my pussy, even though I knew I wouldn't be allowed to cum.

I almost did end up cumming from the random vibrations in my pussy, but I knew Miss wouldn't be happy with me if I did, so I held the edge and completed the dishes as quickly as I could. My thighs were shaking by the time I hit the off button for the vibrator.

After I calmed down, I decided to work on some art. I finished a larger digital piece I had been working on for a few days and was feeling pretty proud of myself. Until I started feeling horny again. I decided I would do my workout next so I could earn another edge. I was already panting and sweating at the end of my workout, so I'm sure I must have looked like a bitch in heat after that edge.

It was after this that I detailed to Miss a punishment given to me by another GetDare user that she gave me permission to complete. I had asked for this punishment before becoming Miss's kitten, but the punishment was only given to me yesterday, so I was sure to ask for permission to complete it.

The punishment began with half an hour of rubbing my clit with two clothespins on my nipples. Every five minutes I was to take the clothespins off my nipples and place them on my labia, and vice versa. Every time I edged, I was allowed to rest for one minute with the clothespins off my body.

I reached my first edge within about eight minutes or so. After cooling down and continuing, my second edge came around the thirteen minute mark. I ended up holding the edge a bit longer than I should have, as I desperately wanted to cum, but I held off. That close call ended up making edges three and four come on almost immediately after I started playing with my clit again. I edged a fifth time around the twenty four minute mark, and edged a final time at just under half an hour.

After this, it was time to stretch my pussy.
While I didn't have sharpies for this like I was asked at first, I did have a set of inking pens I use for my art.

After fingering myself a little, I was told to insert the pens until I felt full, and slightly painful; around a 2/10 on the pain scale.

One after the other, I inserted the pens. After around 6, it became a little difficult to start fitting them in, but I continued. After 11, I felt completely full, and my pussy was starting to hurt a little. The eleventh was a bit painful to insert.

I was told to rub my clit, and that because I had come for a punishment, I would be pushed much further than this.
I added a twelfth, and was asked how many I thought I could insert before I was in tears. I guessed perhaps 18-20. I was told to add a thirteenth.

I was asked how many I would like to be able to take. I said twenty. Though I thought of this as an eventual goal, as the thirteenth pen was already greatly stretching my poor, tight pussy. The pain was around a 4-5 at this point.

I was told to insert another pen. The pain went up to a 6, but I couldn't help but enjoy it. I'm a slut for pain, after all.

I was told to add another pen. This one really hurt, the pain jumping up to an 8-9, and I could start feeling tears brimming in my eyes. I began to regret saying 20 was my goal, as on 15 the pain was becoming a bit much. Still, it made me happy to be stretching my pussy for someone else's amusement.

I was told to rub my clit to an edge. It only took about a minute and a half to reach the edge, as the pain in my pussy was turning me on so much.
The pain was still around an 8 at this point, but after only a minute or so, it began to dwell down until it was back to only a 6 or so.

I was told to try a 16th pen. To my surprise, it slid in easier than I expected and I didn't feel another huge pain spike. It still hurt, but now the pain was only to a 7.

Eager and excited, I didn't wait to be asked. Instead, I asked for permission to try to insert a 17th. I wanted to please this person and impress them, as well as try to get closer to my goal.

The 17th hurt pretty badly, and the pain shot back up to a 9. I could feel myself tearing up again.

Once again, I was told to rub my clit to an edge. It took under a minute to get there this time!
At this point, I was asked to place a clothespin on my clit and try to move the peg in order to get to an edge. It was much trickier this time, as I couldn't feel a wave of pleasure when moving the peg, only a bit of pain. Still, thanks to being so horny from the previous edging and all of the pens stretching my pussy, I was able to complete the edge in only a few minutes.

I took off the peg and was asked to try for an 18th. Just like with the 16th, it hurt to get in, but was easier than I expected. The pain was still at an 8, but I felt I could push myself even further with how far I'd come. I asked to try for a 19th.

I was so close to my goal that I could almost taste it, and I had already come so much further than I previously thought I could. I found myself practically begging to insert more pens to reach that goal.

On the 19th pen, the tears instantly rushed back. The pain was up to a 9.5 and my pussy felt more stretched than it ever had before. Still, I was happy.

I was told to rub myself to another edge. It practically took seconds for me to hit it. I wanted so badly to cum over all of the pens in my pussy but knew that I was here for a punishment.
Still, the pain was already going down, and was at a 7-8 now.

I was asked to get the 20th in. It took a few tries, and my pussy felt like it was screaming, but I got it in! The pain was at a 10 now and I was panting horribly, tears threatening to roll down my cheeks.

I was then told to put my panties on and pull them up to hold all of the pens in place and stand up. My legs were shaking so much that they threatened to buckle.

I was told to go on all fours, which painfully pressed the pens into my inner walls, causing horrible cramps. I was ordered to crawl around my room like this, and touch all four walls. Lucky me, I had started off in a corner of the room, and two walls were already available for me. I just needed to crawl to the opposite corner.

Every little movement hurt so unbearably much, but I couldn't back out now. My pussy had never felt so full.

Once I finished, I was ordered back on the bed. I was told to add another pen, but the pain I was feeling was far to great, still around a 9.5. I was told to edge one more time. I did so, but when I did, my pussy walls contracted and squeezed harshly around the pens, causing horrible cramping as I gasped in pain.

I was then told to lay on my back, lift my legs, and push all of the pens out of my pussy. It didn't take any effort at all, as the moment my legs were in the air, the pens came flying out of me, covered in my juices. Each one was completely soaked. A bit of blood mixed in with all of it, but with the small amount there was, I don't believe I tore anything or did any serious damage.

I was happy to report all of this to Miss, who was delighted to hear it, though disappointed that I didn't think to get pictures of myself with my pussy stuffed with pens.

I also told her how empty I felt now that all of the pens were no longer in my pussy. So, she told me to insert my medium dildo. It's made of a soft rubber that moves with me, and is incredibly comfortable to wear inside of me. I was told to insert it and not to take it out until it either became too uncomfortable or until she gave me permission to remove it.

My generous Mistress also gave me permission to touch myself in any way I wished for the rest of the day, though I was not allowed to cum. I was even allowed to fuck myself with the dildo. Miss is truly kind to me.

I was feeling particularly tired after this long day and ended up falling asleep early. Unfortunately, I think Miss had further plans for me that she didn't get to fulfill, but hopefully I can make them up today.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great job on the report!