Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Condition myself to be aroused

Posted 07-02-2023 at 06:49 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-04-2023 at 09:26 AM by KinkyBBW (Adding information)

So I have this idea to condition myself to be aroused everytime I see or hear a person. I am going to test it with a subject that I'm already attracted to, but doesn't cause me to be aroused just by site (or sound) and if it works, I am going to try it with ... Not sure who but someone I'm not currently attracted to.

So, starting tonight, everytime I pleasure myself I will be looking at pictures/videos of my favorite bands singer, listening to music from my favorite band, or listening to/watching the singer speak.

I will be seeing the band live in just under 3 weeks and I want to have trained myself to become aroused/dripping wet the moment I see/hear him regardless of the fact I will be in a massive crowd of people (I have general admission tickets). I plan to at least tease myself everyday until the concert. What I'm not sure about is how often I should let myself cum. I want to cause myself to be desperately horny every time I see or hear him.

If there is interest in my progress, I will write reports regularly with specifics of how I pleasured myself and if I was watching, listening, or just looking at him as well as how quickly I am becoming aroused when I look at or listen to him.

I am open to suggestions to assist in this process as well as who I should do this with next if it is a success this time.

Edit: After reading comments and private messages, I will definitely post updates.

I am also going to do my best to stop what I am doing and pleasure myself in some way every time I see a picture/video or hear him speak to further reinforce this training. The goal is to make the pleasure happen as quickly after the stimulus as possible hopefully causing my body to then expect the pleasure every time the stimulus is encountered i.e. getting crazy horny every time I see or her this man
Views 494 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm definitely interested in hearing reports of how this project goes. It sounds very much like classical (Pavlovian) conditioning that has been well studied in psychology.

Quote:
    If you pair a neutral stimulus (NS) with an unconditioned stimulus (US) that already triggers an unconditioned response (UR) that neutral stimulus will become a conditioned stimulus (CS), triggering a conditioned response (CR) similar to the original unconditioned response.
    In this case the neutral stimulus (NS) will be the sight and sound of the person, the unconditioned stimulus (US) will be physically pleasuring yourself, and the unconditioned response (UR) to that stimulus being arousal.

Good luck with this, I hope you have excellent results.

Azyliux
  2. Old Comment
    I was discussing Pavlov when the idea came to me I will definitely post reports and updates for you.
  3. Old Comment
    I'd be interested as well please keep me posted.
  4. Old Comment
    Interesting idea I don’t claim to be an expert but some food for thought from someone who never uses her psychology degree…

Classical conditioning is really about our ability to predict outcomes through our experiences.

The basis for classical conditioning is that it's a learning mechanism to increase our chances of survival. A simple example: if we eat something and then feel unwell, we make that connection to avoid it because of what will happen, which evolutionary speaking, would increase our chances of survival. We predict the negative outcome, and we take measures to avoid it.

If you know the famous study Pavlov's dogs, the dog learns to predict the arrival of the food when the bell is rung. The bell rings, the dog knows what's about to happen, and it salivates.

So... rather than pairing the two activities together, classical conditioning often works best when the pleasurable activity comes afterwards (i.e. it is the consequence).

In your case, you should play the music (etc.) and then afterwards pleasure yourself. Your body will start to anticipate the future pleasure when you play the music. Music becomes the signal for what’s to cum and it will hopefully start to become aroused even without the pleasure following it.

Classical conditioning also works when they are paired together or when in the opposite order (pleasure first and then music), but neither are quite as effective.

Good luck with your idea xxx