Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 13

Posted 05-05-2012 at 01:11 PM by MsX

Day 13 kicked off with a little exhibitionism:

I saw you like the idea of standing in front of your window, in your quiet street...Well, do that, naked, with the window open, but make it a liiiittle bit harder by shouting as loud as you can "I AM A DIRTY, FILTHY WHORE, AND RIGHT NOW I AM NAKED". Then stay there for 5 minutes.

So I started out by stripping down, and then I noticed that I still had the word "SLUT" written across my stomach from something I'd done earlier in the day - this just got more embarrassing than I'd planned for!

It took a few minutes to screw up my courage enough to shout something like this out of my window....so I cheated somewhat by waiting until there was nobody walking down there. Fortunately this was also after dark. I yelled out "I am a dirty filthy whore, and right now I am naked!" pretty loudly and waited for the whole world to hear and look at me...

Of course it wasn't quite that bad. I don't think anyone heard me and so I got off lightly. However, in the next five minutes, eight people walked past the window. Most of them were strolling much too slowly for my liking! One person also sat on the low wall on the other side of the street, but thanks to modern technology, ie cellphone addiction, he didn't look up once, and the people inside the house must have buzzed him in because he went through the gate a minute or so later; I was pretty damn grateful.

I was happy to see the time ticking away, even though it was much too long! I managed to stand at the window the whole time except for once when I let my nerves get the better of me and I ducked for a few seconds.

So this left me with a lot of time to fill...on to the next dare:

Take all your grades from the year.
Each time, slap your pussy once for each grade you have under the maximum. Example: in france, we have grades between 0 (bad) and 20(good). If you had 15, it's 5 slaps on your pussy.

Our year starts in January and we do one module at a time, so I've had three sets of results so far: 76%, 65% and 60%. This meant I had 24, 35 and 40 slaps in store for my pussy, a total of 99! (I got 99 problems... )

Since I was already naked, all I had to do was lie on my bad and spread my legs. By slap number ten I was already squirming, and by fifty I was red all over and in such pain that I didn't think I would make 99. But somehow I persevered and managed to make it.

I needed a bit of a rest after that, so I lay on my bed a little. I must have dozed off briefly, because when I checked the time again I only had 20 minutes left. I spent them in the corner, nose and breasts against the wall, plug in my ass and legs spread widely, hands on my head.

Today's punishment pushed my limits, but in a good way. I became more confident in my ability to stand stark naked where people might see me. The pussy slaps were intense, and I was not turned on one bit! Which of course is completely appropriate for punishment...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1962 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments