Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

California Dreaming

Posted 01-03-2011 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig

California Dreamin' on such a winter's day

I have never been to California. To be perfectly honest, I really had no desire at all. But now, all of a sudden, I want to head there. And if not there, somewhere west. I have been stuck in the cold and boring for WAY to long. I want to do something exciting in my life. I want to try something new. I want some adventures in my life. This has been a good break from school. And while yes, not everything has fallen my way, it has been very enjoyable. However, the excitement is gone. Did it die last week? I don't know. But now I want to get away. I want to explore. I want to have fun. Maybe I will be able to someday. Maybe I will get my dream job this summer. But until then, I'll be California Dreaming.....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1131 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha. That's what I did. Cept I went from the west to the east. Best decision I ever made. (:
  2. Old Comment
    I've been to florida a lot so that is why I don't want to do that
  3. Old Comment
    You can come with me! I've been wanting to visit my friend in Washington then go to California to visit Depp. We can alternate driving so I don't have to pay for hotels.