Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > openinvizion

Rate this Entry

Am I, or Aren't I

Posted 06-17-2011 at 04:38 PM by openinvizion

I have hit a crossroad in my life.

I have had a absolute shitstorm recently, and, although it may just be emotions and hormones, something is eating away at my insides.

About a Year ago, I found something socially damaging about a friend. She promised anything in return that I don't say anything to anyone. Upon agreeing to that arrangement, I became a blackmailer. I asked for what any teenager would ask a female friend of the same age.. not sex, but sexual activities.. I won't go into details. For about a week, I got real excited, but then a nagging thought in the back of my head told me that what I was doing was wrong. I said to her that she needn't worry about the "arrangement" and thus it has ended. She decided to stay friends with me. But I feel a danger to her. And to the rest of society.

So I ask of you, the unbiased audience, am I a criminal, even if a) nothing happened, and [b) it was called off? or not?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2586 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I firmly believe that in a case like this, no harm really is no foul. If something had happened, and both of you were willing, its still technically legal but morally not a good thing. If one was unwilling, its called rape (even just sexual favors, not sex itself). You definitely did the 'right thing' in calling it off. Since she is still your friend, i dont think you have anything to fear as she hasnt taken offense. She is ok, you are ok, nobody died or got hurt (that i can tell) so there was no real crime.
    Posted 06-17-2011 at 04:46 PM by Doctor Octogonapus Doctor Octogonapus is offline