Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > herpderp42

Rate this Entry

Offered Services

Posted 06-19-2023 at 09:39 AM by herpderp42
Updated 06-19-2023 at 10:16 PM by herpderp42

Link to the thread.
If you liked the service consider bumping and/or rating the thread, sicne by the nature of it there won't be much activity otherwise.

The first and original service is the Denial Service. The customer will receive a denial period of randomized length. An amount of daily edges (which may be chosen as 0) is included.

Please note that the message will contain a spoiler for every day, up to the maximal possible duration, but as soon as the first spoiler allows you to cum, the denial ends. The rest of the spoilers only exist to not indicate when the denial will end.

Please look here for info on how to join.

The second service is the Orgasm Schedule Service. For a duration of your choice this service will decide on when you are allowed to cum and when not. Unlike the denial service this service runs from the start until the final day. If wished, orgasms may be randomly replaced with ruined orgasms instead and daily edges are included aswell.

Please look here for info on how to join.

Please note that all services rely on a little python script to roll the numbers and generate the messages. I am always welcoming suggestions or wishes but do not promise to implement/ fulfill them.
Posted in Denial service
Views 884 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The denial service how to join link https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92911 is broken.
    Posted 06-19-2023 at 07:29 PM by [email protected] dave47630@yahoo.com is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by [email protected] View Comment
    The denial service how to join link https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92911 is broken.
    Thank you! There was actually an old blog posts of the same name which I deleted (but can't completely remove...) and I accidentally linked to that one. Should be fixed now.