Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 6u3k

Rate this Entry

task complement

Posted 12-02-2013 at 04:28 AM by 6u3k
Tags cbt, extreme, pain, scat, task

are you ready for a new task? if yes, I have the following job for you, boi:
a) set a plug in your cunt, use one that feels tied. Don't use any lubes.
b) place a fat metal ball ring on your balls and fix your cock up to the belly like on the video
c) bring that bottle again to swing against your balls, this time 800 times (2liter dangling on a string at nut level)
d) if you loose the plug while doing this do the following:
– lick plug clean and replace it in your cunt again
– add 200 times more to you 800
– do this every time you loose the plug

e) Report in detail
– number of swings
- number of loosing the plug
- experience by licking plug clean
- describe the pain on your balls

Since the object of the task was pain I decides to start off by just ramming the dry plug up my ass. This made it instantly shrub. A nice strong burning sensation settled in as I progressed to really work my now tender ass over with the plug for 15 minutes straight. My arm got a bit tired but I didn't let up.

After my ass was loosened up and I could feel my pulse in my rim I looked over the now dirty plug.Not liking the taste of scat I gulped and leaned in to start licking at the decently coated toy. After a bit of gagging and swallowing the foul shit I put the plug in and started setting up. . . It fell out a few minutes later when I bent over. Relatively clean this time I finished licking with ease and popped it back in this time trying to squeeze down on it some. Doing so however made me wince since my ass was so sore.

Final with things set up I got into place and started to swing the 2 liter high into the air. The first few feeling nice. Loving the impact and the pain that went with it. As the pain in my bound nuts increased I eventually went to my knees on swing 33/1000. The plug dropped out with it. After a few seconds I grabbed the dirty plug and started to lick it my tongue almost burning with the taste.

After forcing it back into my pulsating rim I was eager to get started again. Each hit hurting worse then the previous. My nuts pulsing hard. God it felt good. I could feel my rim clench down with each hit almost sending a sharp after shock of pain in addition. Getting my teeth and only dropping a few times I eventually lost the plug this time on swing 237/1200. Actually moaned out as it pushed pass my rim. The plug was a bit dirtier this time but I forced myself to lick the vile thing clean. Gaging along the way. My hole was a bit tighter when I forced it back in this time

My pulsating clenching rim held out a good deal longer this time trying but my nuts where really starting to throb. Each hit making me grunt or moan. Finally on hit making712/1400 I howled as I hit my knees and the plug dropped out. Panting from the dual pain I didn't even look before I started cleaning it, just eager to get back to the swings. My nuts throbbing strongly almost begging for more

Almost like hitting my second wind I really let my nuts have forcing myself to stay standing ass pounded away at them. Howling and morning good deals as I went. I eventually broke the 1k marker and made it up to1576/1600. I had thought by now the ass clenching agony had kept my ass closed better around the plug but it still ripped out of me dropping me to my hands and knees panting heavily. Grabbing the plug I was surprised how clean twas as I started to lick it and force it back up my ass.

After I got back up I finished my 1800 and just layed on the floor my arms tired my nuts screaming in agony and my ass pulsing like made still ripped I stayed there basking in the pain for a while before literally crawling into bed.

All and all took almost 4 hours to complete Sir thank yours very much. I just woke up a bit ago and the pain in my nuts is still fucking amazing I can't wait for your next task.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2472 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments