Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Braless revealing workout clothes at my new gym

Posted 11-11-2023 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello GD, I haven’t been up to much these past few days except a pizza dare last night by HW1997. I have a report and will share once I have permission to.

I was feeling kinda guilty about that greasy pizza and a side of wings that I pigged out on last night so I decided to use the gym in my new apartment building. Here’s an account of my “adventurous” trip to my apartment gym.

I decided that to entertain and motivate myself during the workout, I would dress in a manner that was really revealing, but still borderline acceptable for workouts. My choices were to wear a thin white shirt (classic choice as always), or a very loose light grey open-sided tank top which would normally require a sports bra to accompany it. I would wear one of these with some spandex booty shorts. I decided I was going to be a little wilder and go with the open sided tank top.

I got home from my day in the early evening around 4pm and took a little rest until about 5pm. I figured more people would probably be using the gym on their way back from work. I got changed into the clothes I picked out, the tank top making a lousy attempt to conceal my chest. I checked myself in the mirror and with my arms down, there was a large area of my side boob that was visible. The tank top itself mostly exposed my back with just a slender column of fabric that served as the back very similar to this found on Amazon.

My spandex shorts were these really short black ones that you would wear under shirt skirts and essentially stopped half 1/4 of an inch below my pubis. I lifted my arms and tied my hair into a night tight high pony tail and my nipples almost popped out the side of my tank top. I slipped on some socks and as I bent over to put my runners on, my bare breasts were practically visible from every angle and the skimpy top hung loosely from my small frame.

I was ready. I grabbed a water bottle, my headphones, and a small towel and made my way down to the gym. When I arrived, there was only one other person there, a guy in his late 20s, that was using the weights. I walked in and smiled acknowledging his presence as he watched me enter. He remained silent and paused from his workout. I ignored him and set my belongings on a side bench and placed my headphones on. I stretched and warmed myself up briefly before I began a simple work out I found online which demanded:
1) 15 mins on the treadmill
2) 2 sets of 20 sit ups,
3) 3 set of 10 push-ups,
4) 25 side leg lifts per leg
5) 2 sets of 25 squats,
6) 2 sets of 25 jumping jacks

I stretched my body extending and bending my body in different directions, my clothing struggling to maintain my modesty as it lifted and flopped in different directions as I moved. I climbed on the treadmill, and setting the pace to a slow walk, I began my workout. I looked down at my breasts then bounced softly with each step, my soft nipples clearly visible by the pointed peaks they crated through the thin fabric. I increased the pace to a brisk walk about 5 minutes in, and looked back to see the guy behind me leaning back on his arms watching me while pretending to look out the window that was in front of me.

Being on the 2nd floor, the window looked out onto an intersection with a good amount of foot traffic from the shops around. The man quickly shifted his glance to his equipment and started again. I smiled to myself, and deliberately added a bit more of a sway to my gait. The 15 minutes ended and I was feeling warm. Setting up a yoga mat that was rolled up on the other side of the gym, I proceeded to lay on my back for the sit ups.

I crunched my abs, as my breasts threatened to pop out the sides each time I dropped back down. The gym door swung open and an older lady in her 50’s sauntered in. I got some looks from her but continued on. I finished my set and took a quick break, feeling a slight burn in my abs, and the muscles there tighten. As I sipped at my bottle, another 2 men walked in, both asian in their 30s. From the side of my eye I could see them telling each other to check me out, glances being flashed and futile attempts to hide their intrigue.

I turned to face them, smiled and then horn down on all fours. Push-ups we’re next, and the guys who were all over at the weights had a clear view of my B cups breasts that were now hanging from my chest as I moved into the push-up position. I started to lower and raise my body counting the reps as I executed them. I counted 30, then got up, my skin now moist with a little sweat. I took a moment to cool down, taking a drink from my bottle, this time squirting it into my mouth.

All three men were watching me while the faked working out. Again I smiled shyly, not in a way that acknowledged my state of undress, but more my amateur workout level. One of the smiled back and nodded in acknowledgement, the others tore their glances away refocusing on their workout. At this point, the older lady decided to leave, a look of disgust on her face as he left, clearly in disagreement of what I was doing.

I didn’t care. Facing the men, I laid back down on the floor on my side, my nipple so close to slipping out of my top in that position. With my legs straight, I began to lift one leg up sideways. One, two, three lifts…and my cameltoe was becoming very visible as the movement stretched the spandex firmly over my pussy.

One of the men moved behind me to another machine, but I was pretty sure it was to get a better view of my behind. I was being watched from all around and I liked the attention, the attention my body demanded from them. 24…and 25! I groaned as I finished the last rep. I turned over so that I now faced the man who had moved behind me and my ass now face the other two. Again my leg lifted 25 times, revealing my spandex wrapped cameltoe each time.

At this point the men had given up their workout and were just sitting around pretending not to look. I found that hilarious and I smiled to myself. I proceeded to the my squats, 25 facing one way, and 25 facing the other again to ensure everyone got to see the spandex ride up my ass and wrap around my pussy each time I dropped and rose. My skin was starting to glisten with some sweat, as I finished my squats.

I took another quick sip, and then stood myself in the middle of the room. Jumping jacks… I checked myself in one of the gym mirrors as I started, my blouse flapped around and my breasts bounced (painfully I admit), up and down. As I moved, flashes of my breasts could be seen as the fabric bounced from side to side. Finally I was done. I was sweating now and felt a few beads of sweat roll down my front and back.

Catching my breath, I pulled my my headphones and walked back to my belongings and drank heavily from my bottle. I could hear 2 of the guys mumbling about something inaudible but caught parts of them mentioning a letters between B and D. I smiled realizing they were trying to guess my breast size. I grabbed my towel and started to wipe myself clean of sweat, first my arms then sling the towel from the wide side opening, ran the towel over my breast and abs before doing my back.

I felt the men watching me, and once again I enjoyed knowing that I was the centre of attention in a seductive manner; that their eyes were on me, wondering over my every curve and detail. I grabbed my things and walked past the 3 guys who were now just shamelessly watching me. As I walked past them I smiled straight at them and gave them a flirty wink then left.

I got back up to my apartment unit as undressed when I got in as I usually do. As peeled off my spandex shorts, a long column of my grool stretched from my aroused pussy to the thin stretchy fabric. I did not realize how stimulated I was. I ended the episode by masturbating and ultimately orgasming with my dildo in my pussy, my wand vibrator in my ass, as I imagined being fucked by multiple horny men in the gym downstairs.

Thanks for reading, and I hope my account and adventure brought you some pleasure and excitement. As always please leave a comment or dare idea for me to do.

Getting a little sluttier,
Claire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1037 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is such a hot report! What id pay to be one of the guys!

Maybe if you were to try it again, you should wear a plug too, maybe edge before you to make you extra wet down there!

Another idea could be to drink heavily before you go so you start to need a wee and have to hold it in.

Finally if your feeling extra daring whilst doing it you could do some weight training and ask someone to spot you, you could do bench press or maybe squatting. Having someone stood over you should give them a great view!
    Posted 11-11-2023 at 08:09 AM by Sex Speed Runner Sex Speed Runner is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for the ideas Sex Speed Runner. Maybe next time I will get someone to spot me. Maybe lifting weights with squats do my arms are securely held up for a better view?

Appreciate you stopping by to read my account!
  3. Old Comment
    No worries, your reports are hot!

Love to help if it means more reports my way!

Don’t know if this would be out of your comfort zone, but maybe if you did get talking to someone to spot them, you could ask to use their shower, say yours is broken and your waiting for them to fix it.
    Posted 11-11-2023 at 05:43 PM by Sex Speed Runner Sex Speed Runner is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Another great report. Makes me want to go the gym now, just in case.

You could also wear a pair of shorts or leggings that you are certain will probably rip if you did squats - an easy "mistake" to make especially if you don't notice heehee. Perhaps there is also a sports bra that "won't stay put" and constantly reveals what is underneath?
    Updated 11-12-2023 at 07:08 AM by lotusdriver81
  5. Old Comment
    Nice sexy workout at the gym - great report
  6. Old Comment
    Strict mistress ready to own a serious and obedient sub forever
    Kik goddesskenbella
  7. Old Comment

Honored, but…

Thank you mistress for your interest. While I am honored to be worthy of your attention, I am not ready or looking to be owned at this time.

I wish you luck in your search.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mommykenbella View Comment
    Strict mistress ready to own a serious and obedient sub forever
    Kik goddesskenbella
  8. Old Comment
    An idea for future workouts which on the face of it looks more modest, but is actually a lot more exposing for anyone paying close enough attention.
    Get yourself a pair of 'skorts' or just wear a pair of short shorts under a gym skirt. However cut a hole in the crotch of the shorts part so that your pussy is exposed when stretching.