Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Almost Caught Outside

Posted 07-29-2016 at 09:00 AM by tyragon123

This all happened about 2 weeks ago, I just forgot to write it up.

I decided to, as I do often, go outside and have a walk around naked at midnight, and possibly do a dare or two. It was quite cold, (< 10 degrees Celsius) but after a bit you get used to it. I walked down my court, quite cautiously, and got a bit ahead of myself. I stepped forward in front of a house and saw someone sitting, having a cigarette on the porch. I hadn't stepped far into his vision and managed to quickly duck behind a car in front of the house. I then proceeded to wait the three tensest minutes of my life. If a car came into my court, I was screwed, if a car decided to leave my court, screwed. I checked regularly to see if he was still there and finally he had gone. Thirty seconds after that, I had the courage to get up, scout and run past the house.

It seemed to be a high traffic night, and I had to keep ducking back into my court as cars kept going past. Finally, it calmed down. I decided to go around the block to the park, do a couple of picture dares, and then go home. After a few hundred metres on that road, I turn down another street which leads to another street which leads to the park. That park then leads to another road which leads me home. (if you understood that, you deserve a medal)

When I got to the part where I was supposed to turn, I changed my mind and headed for a different park, which is further down the road. Guess what I saw another hundred metres down the road?

A police car. Now, my first thought was "maybe the person lives at that house, and is sleeping." I kept walking and stopped just in the nick of time. I saw a torchlight scanning the house the car was parked outside of. It took a second to work out the correlation. As soon as I saw that I assumed "policeman is outside house," and ran back the way I had come, ducking into the street I would have turned into. I didn't stop running until I made it to the park.

After my heart rate had normalised somewhat, I looked through the couple of picture dare threads I am trying to go through for some pictures to take. Then my phone went flat, at 25%. Yay. I decided there wasn't much else for me to do (especially since a dog was barking and possibly drawing attention to me) and started going home. I had to hide from a few more cars on the way, although I have been getting more adventurous and hiding more in the open. When I finally got home, I was very happy to be home. The walk did not go very well.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1503 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments