Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

This is cute ♥

Posted 11-12-2010 at 11:25 PM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars — points of light and reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire. There was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light.
I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything..♥
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punishment

Posted 11-12-2010 at 02:21 PM by foxtrotter
Updated 11-14-2010 at 07:54 AM by foxtrotter (update)

today, i was asked if i needed punishment for anything. i honestly said that i needed punished for letting my phone die while i was talking to him becuase i'm horrible about keeping my phone charged. as punishment, he told me to masturbate untill i was just about to cum and stop there. so i started to masturbate, just with my hands. i havent for a while, so it felt extremly good and i got into it. but i almost forgot i wasnt supposed to cum and just when i started to feel it welling up i quickly remembered...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

saturday

Posted 11-12-2010 at 09:14 AM by foxtrotter

today is a kind of same old same old day. but for three days or more i have been looking forwrd to saturday. his roomates will be leaving saturday, so i will be going to his house for a very long training session. I know some of the tings he's going to do. he's mentioned hot wax, teaching me how to kneel and present, whipping my breasts, and some humiliation like fucking me in the ass then cumming in my mouth. he also ordered several things online. he hasnt told me what they are though, he wants to keep...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am too hyper

Posted 11-10-2010 at 10:48 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Wow. Reality sucks. I got myself on a little but of a high (not getting high, completely different). Anyways, my friend warned me about this. I didn't listen. Reality is starting to set in just a little. It is a long way down from the top. I don't think I will reach the bottom. However, I am afraid I stumble significantly. I know what I have been writing since late last month hasn't made any sense at all. Maybe eventually I will be able to say what exactly happened. But for right now, I just...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why? Another person wants their account deleted.

Posted 11-10-2010 at 05:26 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I can't even make this up. I received another PM asking for me to delete their account. This is the 5th I have received this week. AHHH!!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

thoughts for today

Posted 11-10-2010 at 12:53 PM by foxtrotter
Updated 11-10-2010 at 11:04 PM by foxtrotter

at first when i told him it wouldnt be able to live a slave lifestyle. i was nervous about rather i would upset him or not and even slightly afraid to see him again. but i've been talking to him alot today and i feel alot more at ease. i can still meet him and be at his whim without giveing up control of my life. it makes me feel alot better. especially since i'm starting to relize he really is interesetd in my safty and well-being in these matters, and if i were to flatly refuse to do something he wouldnt...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

masturbation

Posted 11-10-2010 at 09:52 AM by foxtrotter

i did not know my master wanted me to update this, but i have 2 to enter.

1.last night, useing one of my old vibrators, (as a dildo becuase it dosen't vibrate any more ) i was so horney thinking about my master, and the way he whipped my pussy.i started massageing my clit with my finger. i inserted my dildo, but first i gave my pussy a good hard smack with it, it felt good, and made me extremly exited. i imagined my master tying me up (a favorit fanatsy) and shocking me. (another favorit...
Posted in Uncategorized