Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Qwerty4569

Rate this Entry

21/Male/Dom seeks 18-30 female sub(long term)

Posted 07-13-2023 at 07:25 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 10-22-2023 at 07:14 AM by Qwerty4569

Looking for a sub.
(I am not going to go above two. )

Hello everybody, this is going to be a long ad, but the short version of it is if you are interested in becoming my sub send me a message on here or on kik(found below this paragragh,) with a tiny bit about yourself, and over the next month or so I will get to know you better as I give you rules, tasks, and challenges that you need to complete in order to earn the right to orgasm.

My kik is qwerty4569 and make sure to mention mention what you are messaging me about when you message me or else you will be ignored.

About Me

I am a 22, 6'1", 185 pound male who is currently going through collage. Due to this I am able to message people on kik during most of the day.

My hobbies include playing mobas, RTS's, and strategy games, and I love music. I used to write music, but have since stopped due to the amount of time that my collage classes takes.

I live in EST time zone, and would prefer a sub who lives in a time zone within a couple of hours of mine so that communication is easier.

I will not be sharing any pictures of myself for the first few weeks, but if after a few weeks you want to know what I look like feel free to ask then.

What I like as a Dom

I like giving out tasks or rules that makes people squirm, weather it is me making them squirm from pain, being unconformable, being horny, or anything else, it doesn't really matter to me. I just like making people squirm and reading about it when they report back to me.

The main things that I love to give are:
Wedgies
Spankings
Bladder control
Edges
Orgasm Control(Not so much how to, just more when you can)

You do not need to like all of the above, but you should like some of them.

What I like to give:
I like to give out a lot of things, so if it is not a limit or dislike it will probably fall into this category, but some main ones are:
Clothing Control
Food Control
Impact play anywhere other than ass
Dice to add some randomness to tasks
Hidden Public
Anal
Nipple Clamps
Bullying
Making people beg for things

Below are some things that I prefer not to give, but would be willing to include occasionally:
Ageplay
Petplay
Scat

Limits:
Pernamnet Damage
Social Suicide
Children
Family
Illegal

Communication

Communication is a two way thing so I will split this into two parts, what to expect from me, and what I expect from you.

What to expect from me:
You can expect me to ussually be able to reply to you within an 15 minutes most of the time. Obviously there will be time where this is not possible, but 80% of waking hours should be this way.

If you ask me any questions you can expect me to be honest with you, and I will always be happy to answer any questions that you have.

What I expect from you:
Do to the nature of an online relationship I need you first and foremost to always be honest with me. If I give you a task that is to hard or impossible for you to do, let me know so that I can change it to something that you can do. If there are large periods of time where you wont be able to reply to me in a hour, let me know before hand if you can.

I also expect to be let know how any task that I give you is going, I do this for 2 reasons.
1. I need to know how you are handling a task so that I can adjust future tasks accordingly and don't push you to far.
2. If something is becoming hard mid task I can adjust it to make it easier.

If you are just looking for someone to send you tasks and rules to follow, while you only send the occasional message back saying completed, I am not interested. Reports do not need to be long, as long as you are keeping me updated on how it is going, and how you are feeling it works.

Pictures

I do not care about pictures to much, and ussually prefer to read a report on how things went instead. However, I do like seeing the occasional picture of a task being completed, and it is a requirement. I am willing to wait a week or two for you to get to know me before you send me anything, and I will not require you to send pictures on a daily basis.

Safe Words

I like using the Green, Yellow, Red safe words system as it is simple to remember and almost every body know it.

Time Commitment

I don't require you having a ton of free time to be my sub, but I would like you to have at least 3 points during the week where you have a couple of hours uninterrupted to do tasks, if you have more that this that is great, but is not needed.

Rules, Tasks, and Sessions

Rules:
There will be rules that you have to follow, but what the rules are and how time consuming they will be will depend entirely on the person.

Tasks:
If you want the chance to orgasm on top of following the rules, you are going to have to complete tasks to earn that privilege, we will discuss how often I should be giving you the chance to orgasm pretty early on in are conversations.

Sessions:
If there are times where we are both free I would love to do sessions real time. This will mainly consist of me giving you something to complete, you doing it and reporting back to me how it went, and then me giving you something else to do until the session is over.

If you are interested

If you are interested, send me a message on here or on kik(found below) and we can start talking.

(My kik is qwerty4569, and when you message me on there make sure to mention that you came from getdare or else I will ignore you.)

I think that sums it all up, if you have any questions feel free to ask them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 616 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Are you still looking?
    Posted 03-06-2024 at 07:39 PM by Aworthlessslave Aworthlessslave is offline