Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Challenging Questions!

Posted 03-22-2015 at 12:46 AM by MasterDaddy02

When you get into a relationship with a Sir, Master or Mistress.

Here is the questions:

(1.) Should you keep your screen name, in which you have chosen for yourself? Support your reasons why?

(2.) Should it be change by your new Dom? As you do give full control of yourself to him or her! True?

(3.) Should it be created by both of you? Why?

(4.) Can a punishment, go to far? Explain to what degree?

(5.) How important is it, to become a major part of your sub's life?

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 998 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    1. I think you should do whatever you want. On gD, you can't just change your name. You have to make a new account. You lose so much that way... Pictures, blogs, posts, friend lists. It's a tough decision to make, if you hate your username. I also am a firm believer that you shouldn't lose your identity in your submission. I'm not going to say it's wrong, but it's not something that should be taken lightly. Basically, do what feels good.

2. I think I answered this question as well. Nope. Unless you want that from your dominant, it isn't his to take. And what is "full control" supposed to mean?

3. Maybe. If that's what you want and what he wants... I don't see a problem with it. Still, all of the same problems as before should be taken into account.

4. I hate punishments. And yes, I think any punishment can be taken too far. It's taken too far if the dominant makes decisions while angry, it's too far if it crosses limits, it's too far if it will emotional/physically harm the submissive.

5. I think this depends on the couple. For some, maybe not so important. I don't think those relationships tend to last very long though. I guess the question is: What do you want to get out of it?
  2. Old Comment
    1) I support eivins to some degree. Your screen name should be something you feel good with. Your dom owns you because you let Him/Her. any relationship (not restricted to Dom/sub) should never override who you are.

2) you don't give full control to a Dom. never. (at least in what I believe.) being a Dom must be earned. a Dom must always be worth the power He/She is given. (side note: what "worth" means is (again) determined by what you feel comfortable with.) that said you may give the power to change your name to your Dom.

3) as long as it doesn't mess with 1) I would not see any problems. you may probably want to respect your Doms wishes when choosing a name.

4) of course! anything which is no longer consensual should never happen. whenever a Dom crosses a line He/She shouldn't have crossed, He/She has to comfort the sub and take measures to never cross the line again.

5) I have to support eivins again. it strongly depends on what you and your Dom are comfortable with. if you both match, the question is unimportant. if you don't... well...

final thoughts: I would never change my screen name without feeling the desire to. if a Dom wouldn't respect this, it'd be over. Besides respect I wouldn't want to change my name because I'm a switch and thus a Dom too. That said, even a Dom could feel the need to change His/Her name to match His/Her sub.
  3. Old Comment
    I may not be a sub, but I want to weigh in on the subject anyway!

For me, it's important that my submissive has an identity of her own. I like her being her, not a robot that blindly follows directions. I think that her profile should reflect that. I love being in my subby's signature though. But that's still her choice!

Punishments can go too far. I don't like handing them out either. Some submissives may love them, but I feel that the word punishment isn't accurate if they are loved. Maybe that's more like a correction? Still a nasty word! I've never had to give Lizzy a single punishment. I believe you can accomplish a lot more with the proverbial carrot than the proverbial stick!

Is it important to be a large part of your submissive's life? I think that depends on what kind of thing you're looking for!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I feel that the word punishment isn't accurate if they are loved. Maybe that's more like a correction? Still a nasty word!
    I can definitely follow you there. Nevertheless I think that some subs need punishments. When I sub, I do. I love when it hurts. I love to feel without control. The best session I had as a sub was that one time, when my Dom hit my limit... and then pierced a little through it, just to stop then and start to caress me. That said, I like to be the rebellious type of sub...
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PiaBianca View Comment
    I can definitely follow you there. Nevertheless I think that some subs need punishments. When I sub, I do. I love when it hurts. I love to feel without control. The best session I had as a sub was that one time, when my Dom hit my limit... and then pierced a little through it, just to stop then and start to caress me. That said, I like to be the rebellious type of sub...
    You're right, some subs do need punishment and lots of discipline in their D/s relationship. It doesn't work for me or my subby, but every relationship is different!

Pain does not always equal punishment though! If you enjoy the sensation of pain, I feel like it's not a punishment. It's just a part of play in that case! What qualifies as a punishment differs for people too!