Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Princess Pancakes

Posted 03-25-2016 at 09:49 AM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:
1. You will head to the kitchen completely naked and grab a container.
2. Next, you will edge once and then masturbate and orgasm once in your room.
3. You will put the container under your pussy when you are ready to orgasm and collect your sex.
4. Next, you will head to the bathroom and grab your sister’s and brother toothbrush.
5. Next, you will edge once and then masturbate and orgasm once in your room with each toothbrush while filling the container with your juices.
6. Next, you will grab your wand from under your bed.
7. Next, you will turn it on high and rub yourself to an orgasm with your legs spread, laying on the bed.
8. Next, you will edge 3 times and then masturbate and orgasm three times, filling the container.
9. Next, you will lick your fingers clean of your sex on each finger.
10. Next, dress in sexy clothes.
11. Next, you will go to the bathroom and put back your sister’s and brother toothbrush and then head to the kitchen.
12. You will be fixing yourself breakfast. You will make pancakes with your “special ingredient”.
13. You will mix in your sex into the pancake batter.

My Report:
Waking up at 4 in the morning, I rolled myself out of bed. Naked and still tired, I crept from my room and down the stairs. Everyone in the house was still fast asleep and the house had an eerie silence to it. All I could hear was my own breathing and the steps creak as I put my weight on each one. I was a little nervous. This wasn’t something I hadn’t done before, I had crept around my house nude more times than I can count on my hands but that didn’t help the nerves, they were still present. I still was precautionary. I didn’t want to wake either my parents or my siblings. My heart was pounding, my head buzzing, as I stepped down from the stairs and onto the hardwood floor and crept past my parent’s closed bedroom door and into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, I approached the corner cabinet and opened it as quietly as I could. I selected the largest Tupperware contained I saw and closed the cabinet and headed back upstairs, tiptoeing past my parent’s bedroom yet again. Once I was in the safety of my room, I closed the door. After that adrenaline-kicking rush, I was wide awake now. I knelt on the floor, positioning the Tupperware container between my legs, directly below my already damp pussy. Closing my eyes, I began to rub myself. I ran my soft fingers over my damp pussy, rubbing my clit in a circular motion with my thumb as my free fingers ran freely over my labia. I concentrated my mind on the pleasure and let it engulf me, picking up the speed of my rubbing as I approached an orgasm. As soon as I was very close, I pulled my hand away from my pussy and quickly tried to shake the orgasm from escaping. It was an intense battle but I made it. After successfully edging, I continued my rubbing. Closing my eyes, I proceeded with my motion and it wasn’t long before the massive orgasm that I had brewed inside me was poking to escape. I felt my free hand clench into a fist, my toes curled, and I arched my back as the pleasure became intense. And finally, I hurled my head back and orgasmed. My pussy was drenched in my sex but only a few small drops of my sex had fallen to the container. Scraping the sex from my pussy with my finger, I tried to collect most of it in the Tupperware container. I knew it would be hard. I was not a squirter, I have only ever squirted twice in my life. I had attempted to fill a container the previous dare but I failed miserably. I was hoping for a better outcome this early morning. Once I had collected the little sex, it was time to head back downstairs and to the bathroom.

I slinked down the stairs and into the bathroom and retrieved both my brother and sister’s toothbrush and returned back to my room with both toothbrushes. Again, it wasn’t the first time using their toothbrushes. I always enjoyed it, it made me very aroused and feeling naughty. I began with my brother’s brush, rubbing the rough bristles on my clit, back and forth very gently, letting the pleasure sink in. As I rubbed my clit with the toothbrush, I knelt over the container. My free hand ran freely over my hard and erect nipples, circling them as I stimulated my clit. I was still particularly horny and it only took about ten minutes of rubbing before I edged and orgasmed. Again, I produced little sex but I scraped what I could off, and put the clear, watery and sticky liquid in the container. I gave myself a little time to rest before I began rubbing. Both my nipples and clit were rosy red and begging to be touched. My clit was a little swollen from the rough bristles of the toothbrush but I continued again, starting with my sister’s brush. As I rubbed my clit with the brush, I imagined my sister brushing her teeth with it, making me feel even naughtier and more aroused. Again, I rubbed myself for about ten minutes, maybe a little longer, and I had successfully edged and climaxed into the container. I produced very little sex but I collected what lay on my clit and labia and scraped it into the container. Again, I let myself relax a bit before I retrieved my Hitachi wand from beneath my bed. I was still relatively quick horny. I turned the wand to the lowest setting since I did not want my siblings to hear it. The wand was sent powerful, constant waves through my body and it felt great. It wasn’t long before I was dripping wet and I had reached an edge. The edges were really helping me produce more sex than normal. After the edge, I quickly orgasmed and repeated the process twice more until I had completed three edges and orgasmed three times. With each orgasm, I wiped all the sex I could from my pussy and scraped it into the container. By the end, my pussy was quite tired from all the orgasms and edges and I was relieved that I was done for awhile. After 6 orgasms, I had collected a decent amount of my juice. I licked the juice from my fingers. It didn’t taste like much, it was warm and kind of sweet and a little salty. I dressed an orange crop top and tight black yoga pants, wearing no panties nor a bra. I went downstairs, put the toothbrushes back and went to the kitchen with the container.

It was still very early in the morning, about 6:30, but my parents usually got up around 7 and my siblings were generally up by 8, so I had time. I set the container of my sex on the counter and got out the griddle and pancake mix. I decided to make the Princess pancake last. Instead, I started making the regular pancakes for my family, making a large plateful of golden brown, fluffy pancakes along with sausages. I set the dinner table, setting out a plate and silverware at each seat, along with a cup or orange juice. After everything was set, I made my princess pancakes. As soon as I set the pancake batter on the griddle, I scraped as much of my sex as I could into the pancake, clearing the container of the sweet, sticky juice. Once the pancake was golden brown, I slid it onto my plate. Breakfast was complete. I washed the container in the sink before I woke my parents and siblings up for breakfast. My special pancake did not taste nor smell much like my sex, the pancake batter and syrup covered the smell and taste quite well though it still felt a little naughty and arousing, knowing that my pancake had my own juices in it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 900 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My Princess,
    The effort that you put into this dare was superior. Along with your special talent in performing the challenge in which I set out for you. Along with that demand in creating and pushing your limits in reaching that nervous stage inside yourself. As, you did have to produce enough of your juice from the detail listed of events of your actions. Plus the actions of using your brother and sister toothbrushes to help created "Princess Pancakes."
    What a great detail report from when you first woke up so very early in the morning as every other member of your family was still sounded asleep. As, you set out on your mission to get a container of your juice and how you had to be quiet and yes very naughty in doing it. And as you were on edge running around the house naked too.
    Then, you were a sweet naughty slave, as you made breakfast for the whole family.

I am very proud of my Princess!
    I Love You!
    Daddy!
  2. Old Comment
    You did an excellent job of describing your tasks. but... I have a few questions!
    1. Your 'sex' is sweet? Please tell me how you got it to be so!
    2. ... Did you clean the griddle after making your princess pancake?
    3. Don't you think that it's inappropriate to be using your siblings belongings like that and putting them back? I mean... even forgetting the whole consent thing- it's unsanitary!
  3. Old Comment
    this was an amazing read. thank you.