Level: 8
XP Current: 01
Xp Total: 43
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of... 6+7

Posted 07-01-2013 at 04:24 AM by DeBael

On the 6th day I was dared to be Sarah: a friendly otaku-like girl. She's fun and adventourous so I just straight up asked her to swap lives and clothes for a day. She accepted happily.
Soon I was wearing her panties, bra, red jeans pants, her black top with puff sleeves, her black mid-calf boots and her jacket and put my hair in a ponytail.. Because she thought I looked too flat to be her, she made me stuff my bra.

While waiting for the first dare to arrive, we played some assassins...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

A day in the life of... 5

Posted 06-20-2013 at 11:55 AM by DeBael

Today I'll be Louise. She's a real partyanimal, so that cried for additional rules: I had to get 6 instead of 3 "loser must" wins today and afer every PM I send or recieve or post I make I had to drink a shot.
Furthermore I had to give my sister the remote of my remote controlled vib. She abused it alot.

I got dressed in normal panties and a bra with cup sizes a bit too big which I had to fill. Louise is big breasted and I'm buildt like a 14yo boy. I then put on black...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

A day in the life of... 4

Posted 06-19-2013 at 12:32 PM by DeBael
Updated 06-19-2013 at 01:34 PM by DeBael

Day 4, I'm halfway trough. Charlotte picked Morgane as who i should be.
She a kind gamergirl, she's quiet but not shy, just quiet. But before that Charlotte thought I shoudl repent for my sluttiness yesterday so she sugestted I should do this dare.
I score a total of 5, maximum for an Amateur. I then rolled a 4 meaning I'd have to do petplay. I stripped completely naked and insterted a buttplug for a tail. For my dare I had a 5, then a 4 so I took my took my old sneaker and laid there...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of...

Posted 06-18-2013 at 01:49 PM by DeBael

Day three, Charlotte wanted me to be Joyce today.
She's very conservative and kinda a prude but Marylandguy dared me to wear a thong, so I decided to experiment. I put on the thong, bluching very red and looked at my ass multiple times in the mirror. Wondering if they're really as great as other girls say. Then I put on my bra, jeans pants, a long sleeved shirt showing absolutely no cleavage, a sweatervest and put on black ankleboots.
I then started my computer and checked my dares. I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

A day in the life of... 2

Posted 06-17-2013 at 08:45 AM by DeBael
Updated 06-17-2013 at 10:42 AM by DeBael

New day, new friend. Charlotte chose Eva.
To get dressed I picked a normal bra and panties, a skinny jeans, a red haltertop and a dark gray blazer. I had to borrow my sis' brown flat boots to really finish the picture, did some make-up and straightened my hair.

My first dare today was to do 15minutes corner time with 3 rules:
-be blindfolded the whole time
-be kneeling on a bed of rice during this time
-be watched by sister.
Thinking it was no biggy, I took...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

A day in the life of...1

Posted 06-16-2013 at 09:58 AM by DeBael
Updated 06-16-2013 at 10:42 AM by DeBael

As part of a dare I must let someone chose a person I know every day, I will dress and act like that person for the rest of the day for a week.

Today Charlotte21 chose Zoé.
I got dressed in my normal bra and panties, a jeans pants, blue long sleeved shirt, pueple scarf and the pair of boots we swapped 2 days ago because her feet hurt in them.
Another part of the dare was winning 3 "loser has to"/"the loser has to" each day. I played 5, won 3.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized