Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Conditioning Myself Results

Posted 07-22-2023 at 10:15 AM by KinkyBBW
Tags horny, training

Last night was the the concert that I was conditioning myself for. The anticipation was almost unbearable! The opening band was one that I like, but all I could really think about was what would happen when my favorite male singer came on stage! Because of where I was standing, and all of the tall people in front of me, I couldn't see him at first; but the minute I finally saw him ... Instantly soaking wet!!! 😈

I spent the entire show horny as hell. My boobs almost popped out of my shirt a couple of times from dancing and jumping causing the nipple noose jewelry to rub and tug adding even more to my aroused state! I was seriously considering finding a random dude to help me with my condition, but I was at the show with a family member and I was their ride.

The band was onstage for just over two hours and the drive home (plus waiting in parking lot traffic) took an hour. I was still insanely horny by the time I got home.

I had let a GD friend decide a reward if I succeeded with my little experiment, so when I got home from the show, I put on the selected lingerie, nipple bells, and sent him a message letting him know the results of my experiment. He was more than happy to help me get release from my desperately horny state.

I sent him a link for my Lovense Nora and Hush (toys he chose). He gave me an orgasm very quickly saying I deserved it. He the spent about an hour and a half teasing and playing with me! By the time we finished, I had 7 orgasms! I was exhausted and spent. It was an AMAZING evening all around!

I want to try this experiment again in the future but with someone I don't already find physically attractive. If I decide on someone, I will post about it like I did this time.
Posted in Reports
Views 632 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad to hear it was a success!
  2. Old Comment
    That's a great success! I'll have to give it a try
    Posted 07-24-2023 at 11:07 AM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline