Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
Old

Thank You!

Posted 04-11-2018 at 05:39 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated 04-27-2024 at 11:19 AM by JulieAllison

In my short time here I have really come to enjoy this place. Never before have I been so accepted for what I am, whatever that may be (sissy/trans/girl). There have been so many accepting and helpful people here from those that post on my threads, vote on my pills, send me messages and of course all of my wonderful sissies in my sissy training program. I just wanted to say thank you so much and I am excited to see what else I can do, learn and experience.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Why am I a sissy?

Posted 04-05-2018 at 06:50 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated 04-27-2024 at 11:19 AM by JulieAllison

I was asked a question yesterday about when I realized I was a sissy. Honestly all details aside (they are on the answer on my AMA thread) it would really simply have to be the first time I admitted that I felt happier and really just right dressed as a girl. That got me thinking about a few other questions though.

What made me want to be a sissy?
When did I really decide to be a sissy?
Why am I a sissy?

I thought about this a lot yesterday, looking...
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Progress

Posted 04-04-2018 at 08:54 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

Well thanks to a helping hand I have moved my sissy training plan to a thread and have some interest so yay for that!

I received my first task on my calendar as well, no panties on every third day, sounds fun and I'll see how that goes. No panties tomorrow!

I also started an ask me anything (AMA) thread and that has been tons of fun so far too!

I'm beginning to like it here and can't wait so see how things progress and share some more updates.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Hello getDare

Posted 03-19-2018 at 10:29 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated 03-21-2018 at 09:37 AM by JulieAllison

My first blog post. How exciting!

I'm here for two reasons both for myself and for others with similar interests. For myself I'd enjoy receiving dares and tasks to help in my feminization and progress to becoming a complete sissy. For others i hope to put together the dares and tasks that I receive, along with some of my own ideas, into a sissy training plan and schedule to help others become true sissies as well.

I am both nervous and excited to take this new step...
Posted in JulieAllison