Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Pet Peeve Series #5

Posted 11-06-2013 at 10:09 PM by Komodo Jones

OK so I want to try and get into the habit of posting on this again, fairly reguraly as there is still a whole lot of ground to cover. Granted it looks like nobody actually reads these things…but it’s still something I feel like I need to do. Once again, granted, I don’t think it will do a lot of good but I digress…

This is probably going to be one of the most, if not THE most, controversial complaint I have. A lot of us complain about it on a daily basis, it’s not going to change...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet Peeve Series #4

Posted 11-03-2013 at 07:56 PM by Komodo Jones

Yeah I know it's been a couple of weeks since I posted something here. I tend to get lazy and lack motivation at times, not to mention a lot of stuff has been going on lately with family and possibly getting a job and so forth. So bear with me the very few people who actually take the time to read this. For a while I've been mainly staying confined to the whole tord aspect of this site but there is another part of this site that provides a lot of pet peeves of mine. While there are still some...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Disappearance

Posted 07-29-2013 at 05:01 PM by Komodo Jones

While I don't think a lot of people have noticed, I am a guy after all :P I haven't been on a lot recently. For those of you who want to know, I am still alive, however, I can't say the same for my laptop. I am actually typing this on my Wii U, and well stylus typing is a pain, hence why I won't be very prevalent on this site. Once again I doubt anyone really cares...but for those of you who do, that's the situation.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet Peeve Series #3

Posted 06-07-2013 at 08:16 AM by Komodo Jones

You know a lot of times when I start these entries I often say that I have a hard time thinking of what peeve of mine to tackle next. It’s not because I can’t think of one but it’s more of a question of where do I even start? Yeah there’s that many things on this site that piss me off. Thankfully, through these past entries I’ve had some inspiration that has led me on where to go. My first entry in the series, I was able to talk about something very personal and important that was taken away from...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet Peeve Series #2

Posted 05-30-2013 at 05:23 PM by Komodo Jones

Once again when I started writing the entry for this week I wasn’t sure where to turn. Should I continue with the whole truth or dare aspect or should I move to the s/m area of pet peeves which is as vast as the ocean? Well I had two ideas, but I think given some consequences that I should probably touch on a specific topic. Now this topic is not very common on this site, but seeing that I’ve seen it at least two times it’s something that needs to be talked about but this pet peeve is not only...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet Peeve Series #1

Posted 05-19-2013 at 10:14 PM by Komodo Jones

Before I start my first official entry in this series, I would like to clarify what I mean by posting every week. In this case I do not mean a specific seven day period. For example I’m posting this on a Monday (my time zone) I am not necessarily going to post my next entry by next Monday. My week is Sunday to Saturday so if I post on a Monday, next week I may post on a Saturday.

Also I will say I will not single certain people out, it is not in my nature to degrade anyone specifically...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet Peeve Series: The Intro

Posted 05-19-2013 at 10:19 AM by Komodo Jones

So, a while back there was a truth asked on what your pet peeves are on getdare, oh man you don't want to get me started on this especially on a thread. You would think if you've read my blog frequently that I am a very cynical person. However, if you've gotten to know me pretty well you know that is not the case and is actually quite the opposite. However, the reason I may come across as cynical is because well some people are idiots to put it blatantly; I'm also not ashamed to say that I am a...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized