Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - Swinging Husband and Female Sub

Posted 12-02-2023 at 04:23 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 12-04-2023 at 02:15 AM by SilverBlue

I just want to give a quick heads up that this is a report on my new relationship with a swinging couple, bi-sexual wife and straight husband that are in sort of an open relationship with me, which was set up through a seeking ad on a swingers site by my Master. Now this is my memory of what happened...

The pick-up
I was kind of excited about spending my afternoon and evening with the swinging husband. By this time I had my test results and we were all clear to play. Anyway, I was excited, but maybe eager too? I don’t know, but I couldn’t wait in my apartment and had to wait outside by the driveway for him to arrive. The wind was blowing something awful, I was clutching my dress so it wouldn’t get snatched up by a sudden gust. There was a group of guys in a moving truck unloading furniture into a neighbouring building and I cheekily could have given them a (not so) accidental flash as I wasn’t wearing anything underneath my dress. I wasn’t that cold, however, the wind gave the air a chilling bite. I was shivering and I didn’t know if it was because of all my nervous tension or simply from the cold - we'll say it was probably both.

Finally the laser beam headlights rounded the driveway and his EV slowly crept up beside me. I stepped forward and the window slid down. The husband leaned over in his seat and smiled up at me.

I jokingly said “Are you my Uber?” before carefully sitting in the front passenger seat, tucking my dress under me so as to keep the wind from revealing more of my legs than necessary.

The driver
“Hey, I love that dress on you, it’s a lovely colour on you too.”
“Thanks. It has pockets!” what an awkward response!

It was a simple floral dress, sleeveless, and shows a bit of cleavage, body-fitting under the breasts and ends mid-thigh.

We played some music and I found it calming to bop along to some familiar sounds, so I relaxed in the comfy seat and watched the traffic. We pulled-up at a new bistro for afternoon tea…I think we were both thinking of the sex we were going to have so there was some sexual tension over coffee for sure.

On the last stretch of our drive, I was ready for a good fucking and I felt like he was too. He’s been patient as his wife was the first one of them to play with me. Now it was his first turn with me. For me, it would be something a bit more familiar than my girl on girl experience with his wife.

Business time at home
I didn’t know if his wife would be home, but when we entered the front door and he took my hand and pulled me close and he passionately kissed me with both hands holding my head, I knew it was business time. I pulled off my dress and stood in front of him stark naked. I caught his eyes widening and he complimented my breasts before diving in and suckling on my nipples. I fumbled my hands down to unfasten his pants and he figured out what I was doing, but he just lifted me up by my butt, so I wrapped my legs around him for balance while he carried me to their bedroom. It felt like time was speeding up. Only a short time ago I was impatiently waiting for him to pick me up, and now he literally has.

I was thrown onto the large bed. It’s a king and huge! I bounced and sprawled across that huge bed. Rubbing my pussy like a horny bitch I watched as he undressed at the foot of the bed. When I saw his hard cock released from his Y fronts, the anxiety hit me a little. He was going to fuck me ‘bare-back’. Rubbing my pussy and making myself wet, with my legs parted before him, must have been quite inviting and he grabbed my ankles and pulled me down to the foot of the bed. I thought he was going to fuck me, but instead he started licking my pussy and clit while running his hands up and down my spread open thighs. He ate my smooth pussy out until I couldn't hold back my orgasm any more and squeezed his head between my legs as I came to his probing tongue.

The husband climbed up over me and squeezed my breasts so my nipples bulged out between his thumbs and index fingers. Then he started suckling on my nipple with a fair bit of lip and tongue suction. After some foreplay, we somehow got into a position where I was on top of him, and he wanted me to ride him. I guess this was his way of making me ride him bare-back without him having to make that move himself. So, as we had arranged, I lowered myself onto his hard cock, feeling his cock slip inside my lips and into my aroused pussy unprotected. I bounced on his hips as he fondled my breasts. I grinded my hips and he was sighing with pleasure. It was a different feeling, and the thrill of knowing he was going to be cumming inside me was heightening the experience for me a lot.

He put his hands on my hips as if he were holding me down on him. I could see him squirming under me, I had a feeling that he was going to cum any moment and he tensed up between my thighs and groaned. I felt him throbbing beneath me and the sound of his cock in me was slushier. I remember it felt warmer as if a fresh squirt of lube had been added to his cock. OMG he must have cum inside me now, although I was too horny grinding him to get my own second orgasm to stop and think about it. But before I could orgasm, I was on my back and he was fingering my pussy. He kept fingering my wet sloppy pussy until my body tensed up and I came hard on his persistent fingers. He placed his cum covered fingers up to my mouth and slipped his fingers into my mouth. I cleaned them off and we cuddled together in bed for a while. He even tickled my ribs as I moved to get up. I giggled and pushed his hand away.

I felt a little nervous. “Do you mind if I wash up?” I asked.
“You know it can take semen as little as 5 minutes to fertilise your eggs?” he said. As if to say that any thought I had of cleaning my vagina wouldn’t change what we’d just done.

Blue goes for another ride?
I had a shower anyway, but his last words still kinda lingered in my mind while I washed myself under the lukewarm water. I helped myself to the wife's shower and hair products. Towelling off, I came back to the bedroom to see the husband had put on some track pants. He chucked me a t-shirt, so I pulled that on and flicked my damp hair out of the collar.

“I want to show you something.” he told me. This got me curious... what could it be? A sex dungeon?

I followed him into the garage where he proudly showed me a collection of the motorcycles he owns. He encouraged me to sit on one, so I climbed onto a black bike and he gave me a quick tutorial on the controls. He explained that he and his wife would ride together with her on the back. I may fit her leathers so we may go for a ride together ourselves someday, if I'm up for it. I kinda bit my lip and shyly said maybe. I'm mostly scared of falling off the back.

We went out into the backyard, which was sheltered from the wind and we lay in some deck chairs. It wasn't hot but the husband got a pitcher of juice and some glasses of ice. We continued to just laze outside for a while just sipping on some ice-cold orange juice. The garden was reasonably private, so I felt it would be safe to do some exploring of the garden plants in just a t-shirt. There were some nice hydrangeas and azaleas flowering, which smelt wonderful and would probably make me sneeze later. It was pleasant just casually wandering the garden in just a t-shirt.

"I could get used to this!" I thought.

When cloud darkened, we both went back indoors and picked a couple of movies to watch. I lay next to him and his hand stroked my bare legs then stopped. I noticed he’d dozed off. I stroked his cock through his trackies and he got harder. He pulled down his pants and his cock popped out. Like a good fuckdoll, I gave him oral pleasure while he held my hair back. We then continued on with watching the movies (I think it was Halloween, the last one with the "evil dies tonight!" bit).

Now, if I recall correctly, I was getting a bit tired myself. I had a bad night's sleep the night before in anticipation of today. So after we finished dinner, he would drive me home. On my way out, I picked up my dress that was still on the floor by the front door

In hindsight I feel a little bad for not spending the night, and I did message him about it later. The husband's response was that he enjoyed our time and maybe I can stay overnight another time. Don't over-think it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 862 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This was a great read!
  2. Old Comment
    Excellent read as usual. Thanks a lot for sharing.
  3. Old Comment
    Great read Silverblue! Glad to see you got your blog out (eventually)
  4. Old Comment
    Great report. Sounds like he didnt waste much time before enjoying you. I wouldn't.
  5. Old Comment
    Good girl, you finally finished this blog. Excellent blog as always, keep up the great work!
  6. Old Comment
    An other great addition. love you writings
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Comment
    Great report. Sounds like he didnt waste much time before enjoying you. I wouldn't.
    No, he didn't. Especially since our arrangement was not going to be this frequent. I've more recently had a visit from the wife again, so it's all happened quite rapidly!