Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sei

Rate this Entry

18-1

Posted 02-03-2008 at 09:11 PM by Sei

Ah, sweet defeat. The Patriots, the so-called greatest team in the NFL, lost the Superbowl to the underdogs, the New York Giants. Being from New York, I should be happy for them, but I'm not. I'm a Cowboys fan at heart, and should be upset that the Giants won, but I absolutely cannot stand the Patriots. Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Rodney Harrison, and Junior Seau are the four players (well, three players and one coach) that I cannot stand.

For the past two weeks, I've heard nothing more than that the Patriots were just one game away from the perfect season, and topping the 1972 Miami Dolphins. However, it all came to an end thanks to Eli Manning, Plaxico Burress, and of course - the Giants defense. Without their defense, there's no doubt that the Giants would have stood no chance.

Also, Tom Coughlin is from Waterloo, New York. That is only about a five or ten minute drive from where I live, which is pretty cool I guess. It'll be the main headline in the newspaper tomorrow morning for sure. "W'Loo Native Wins SuperBowl", I know that'll be the headline.

That ends my first blog entry, hopefully with many more to come. Once again, I can't help but be happy about the Patriots ending with a 18-1 record, and not a 19-0 record.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1531 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am very happy about this as well. I got sick and tired about hearing how amazing tom brady is. He was never really under any constant pressure until the superbowl and look how he handled it. He is NOT the best qb of all time. The number of superbowl wins is not thanks to him but the entire team. The offensive line that gives the protection along with the tight ends and the wide receivers and everyone. I thought it was also sweet how they dropped the pats from the number 1 dynasty team to the number 5 dynasty team AND had the 1970's steelers as the best dynasty team. Esp since im a steelers fan.