Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Report - swinging wife overnight stay

Posted 01-12-2024 at 04:01 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 02-05-2024 at 04:35 AM by SilverBlue

Before Christmas, the wife from the swinging couple asked to visit my place after work. I was a bit surprised, but I wasn't opposed to her visiting. She came around after 5pm sometime. I buzzed her up and greeted her in just a long hoodie. One thing lead to another and we experimented a little with mutual oral.

We had dinner out and came back a bit late to my apartment. We had a bit of a snuggle in bed before going to sleep, and the same again in the next morning. It made me a bit late. There would be a bit of a break from any more hook-ups because the couple were going on holiday over Christmas and the new year. I probably won't be posting more about future hook-ups, but I thought I'd do a brief post about the last one I had.

Play safe.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2902 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Please continue sharing your experiences through your blog, it has been enjoyable to follow another Kiwi.

I admit I was curious about how this new relationship would develop but I understand if it is not something you want to blog about.

Thank you for being so open and sharing so much of yourself and your insights from your adventures.