Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A question of selfishness...

Posted 02-01-2009 at 07:52 PM by Maxxim

I have a question. I know that I am selfish and greedy in my ambition to have two slaves. I am generally up front about my motives and my wants. I tend not to lie since its hard to keep track of what you told who when and where. It's best to keep it simple. Now the scenario in question after I have Digressed:

I was recently in a situation where I was told that a potential slave had no bf/gf or master. That later turned out false. One of my requirements is that a sub be free of attachments....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Becoming annoyed...

Posted 01-28-2009 at 06:47 AM by Maxxim

I have been looking for a slave on this site for awhile. I've met any number of people who like to play, who like to be tortured but are not looking for anything beyond an orgasm and a good. I have also had the misfortune to run across people who think they want to be a slave, then decide it isn't for them. They serve right up until I get a message saying something along the lines of "I'm not ready to be a slave yet, goodbye." I respect their wishes and generally don't bother them. That...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized