Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CyanidePoisoning26

Rate this Entry

SOO First Blog

Posted 01-12-2009 at 05:15 PM by CyanidePoisoning26

So I've actually been on this site a while but my appearances have been less then frequent to say the least.

Any way yeah i posted this to basically to get the first post out of the way. But just as my profile says i'm 17 female living in Canada with my dad actually who is an ass, but in a few weeks i'm moving to BC to live with my mom woo hoo! Actually I'll be moving there 2 days before my birthday.
Kinda worrying me a little since I wont really have anyone to celebrate turning 18 with but I guess it'll do. I'll probably on here for a few hours that night anyway.
Get this question out of the way first YES my profile pic is of me, I took it last Christmas when I got the hat.
I'm currently in love with the sweetest person on the planet. No doubt he will be looking at this later since he's a member too, and because he's a little snoop . Tragically he's on the other side of the ocean which makes my heart ache but that will change soon so it doesn't matter. It's funny that we were both on this site but didn't meet here doesn't matter now anyway cause as corny as it is I love him more then life itself. And if you're reading this you're in for it later baby doll!
I'm smart I guess, good in school if that's what being smart is, except math I'm willing to beg for math help i'm repeating the course and still failing anyone good at math willing to help???
The curiousity on my name is simple, I am a very morbid girl, I have a skull in my room for one thing. The name is because I thought if I were to die that's how I want to go. The 26 is just cause it's my lucky number though, my birthday, the number of stray cats I fed at one point, and also what my phone number adds up to.
I tend to keep alot of secrets I dont think anyone has found them all out, though I try not to lie with holding truth yes but if you ask the right questions I will tell the truth.
Any way I guess I should end this now. SO this is my first post, here is to hoping for many more! C-Ya! XxX
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2302 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hope you enjoy it here

#42 FTW!
  2. Old Comment
    First and foremost may i say how amazingly cute you look in that picture. Also i hope you'll out some of those secrets in the future :P
  3. Old Comment
    Guess you didn't stick around for long :S
    Posted 01-17-2009 at 01:48 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I come and go :P
    Posted 01-29-2009 at 10:41 AM by CyanidePoisoning26 CyanidePoisoning26 is offline