Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

Highlights from My Holiday Part D

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:55 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:02 PM by cynthiaakabecca

Sara and Tess told everyone to gather around in a cirlce in the living room. Tess and Sara light candles, put some wood on the fire, and turned off the lights. When we were finally in a cirlce Tess and Sara brought out gift bags that matched the color of our robes and gave us each our bag and told us not to peek until we were ready to begin. There was a large three-wick candle in the center of the circle and the light danced off of our naked bodies. The girls looked so beautiful sitting there naked in the candle light. We were finally told to open our bags. The contents of the bag included a basic dildo, a power bullet, a bottle of scented oil (mine was cinnamon), and a package of batteries. The dildo and the bullet each matched the color of our robes so we could tell whose was who's. When the bags were opened there was a gasp and most of the girls, besides Sara and Tess, had blushed to various shades of red with my sister being the reddest. I had blushed a little because I was not expecting this, especially from Sara and Tess and the fact that I had never masturbated before in a group setting. Sara demonstrated the dildo both vaginally and orally and Tess demonstrated the bullet. The demonstrations were quite funny especially considering how drunk they both were, but it was necessary as a couple of the girls including my sister were not quite sure what to do when presented with their new toys. Sara even went so far as to make sure that our toys were properly cleaned when we were finish, after all, hygiene is important! The initial embarrassment of the girls subsided and they were carefully watching Sara and Tess demonstrate our new toys. I could feel myself getting wet watching the two girls pleasure themselves. Now it was our turn and Sara suggested that we start with the dildo and then move on to the bullet. As I mentioned before, masturbation up until that night had been something that was very private and personal, but masturbating with my friends since childhood was an amazing experience. Everyone seemed to lose themselves in their own world of pleasure and the chorus of the six girls pleasuring themselves sounded beautiful. I enjoyed the bullet more if I had to choose, but both were very enjoyable. It was cool that we got to keep our toys and the robes when we went home to remember our time at the cabin. All of us at some point orgasamed and some more than once J As we finished, we were instructed my Sara to meet her at the hot tub for one last dip before calling it an evening. As a few of the girls were already at the hot tub, I could hear them moaning from there as well. As the girls were arriving at the hot tub, Sara demonstrated how to pleasure oneself by using the jets of the hot tub. OMG! That was quite a different kind of rush than the bullet and the dildo were. It made me look forward to using my folk’s hot tub when I am home during the warmer months. My sister seemed to really enjoy the hot tub as well and later the night we talked about it and had been thinking the same thing. After the pleasure of the hot tub we relaxed for a bit and enjoyed our time together, because the next day we would go skiing all day and then the day after that we would return home and I would fly out the following morning. Jen and Trish were the first to get out of the hot tub and shower off and head to bed. Sara, Debbie, Tess, my sister and I sat in the hot tub for another cycle before Sara and Tess got out to shower off. Debbie confessed that the three girls did not bother to change into their pjs last night and all three slept nude with each other. She said it was nice snuggling with the two others as they fell asleep. She confessed that she hoped they would sleep that way tonight as well. When she said that it made me kinda curious what it would be like to sleep in that room. Maybe the next time I will share the big bed rather than sharing a room with my sister. Debbie got out of the hot tub to shower off and left my sister and I alone in the hot tub. We stayed in for a bit longer and talked about our experience this weekend. My sister said she was glad she went and that she enjoyed spending time nude with the others. She said she enjoyed waking up nude this morning and wanted to try sleeping nude again tonight. She said she was a bit apprehensive when the toys came out this evening as she was unsure about what to do, but she said she quickly figured it out and enjoyed masturbating in a group setting. She wondered if any of her friends had toys or if they would be interested. I told her to let the situation come up naturally rather than being blunt with them because it might not be the right time to. I told her the next time she has a sleepover or is invited to one to bring her toys and see if the opportunity arises to share her experiences with them. She too liked the bullet. It was just so cute and quiet. We continued our conversation as we put the cover back on the hot tub and took our showers. Once we dried off we hung out towels by the sauna and walked upstairs together nude and brushed our teeth and went to bed. We were both pretty tired by that point and fell asleep right away.

Everyone slept in until mid morning on New Year’s Day. Everyone got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast before going skiing for the day. We must have put in a good solid eight hours on the slopes. It was so much fun! I had not skied in almost a year, so it was good to be back on my skis again. Sara and Debbie left a little bit early to come back to the cabin to prepare the soup for dinner. By the time we arrived back they had already changed out of their skiing gear and had put on just their robes. When the rest of us arrived back to the cabin dinner was almost ready, so everyone else went upstairs to change out of their ski gear and also put on their robes and head back downstairs for dinner. The chicken and vegetable soup was sooo good especially after a long day of skiing! After dinner everyone went to the sauna for a bit before going to the hot tub for a good long soak. After the hot tub we went back inside to play cards and finish the rest of the beer that Tess had brought. Sara, Tess, and I stayed nude while Debbie and Jen put on their robes, but left them untied. My sister stayed wrapped in her towel, and Trish put on her robe and kept it closed. We played cards for about an hour and a half before another round of the sauna and the hot tub before heading to bed. Sara and Debbie got out first and took the first shower together and then Trish and I took our showers, followed by Jen and my sister and then Tess took her shower alone. I enjoyed showering outside on the deck and the heated tiles made all of the difference on a cold winter night. Everyone said good night and my sister and I went to our room where we sat up and talked for a bit and then we took out our toys and used them as we fell asleep.

Continued in Part E
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2880 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like a great time!