Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Limits are being pushed

Posted 11-25-2014 at 12:05 AM by tyragon123

In the past two days I have done lots of stuff outdoors. Let me begin to recount all I have done.

Two nights ago, I stripped nude around midnight and went outside. I took a piss, ran a few laps around the garden, and then sat on the barbeque to masturbate. I was getting close to cumming when a scary noise scared the ever living sh*t out of me. It sounded like a very angry (and I mean furious) cat, so I jumped down, straight onto a snail and ran back to the house.

The next day, I was home alone for about five hours, almost all of which I spent naked. Every time I needed to go to the toilet, I went outside (just pissing), either the front or back yard. At one point it started raining quite heavily so I went out the front and got myself soaked, after which I had a shower. At other points I went outside and did various different things.

It all went quite well, and I enjoyed it thoroughly, apart from stepping on the snail. Yuck!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 941 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments