Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

And So the Denial Begins

Posted 07-13-2013 at 10:14 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-13-2013 at 10:23 PM by Rose_Angel

Yup, my 1000 edge challenge started about an hour ago. I haven't edged yet or anything, as I'm quite sore from the last hour and a half of my free time to cum.

I was actually having a difficult time getting in the mood to cum, until I decided to message Shadowice0823. We started talking about what he'd do if I met up with him after 2-3 months of being denied, how he would tease me and tie me up, playing with me enough to make me go crazy but not near enough to edge.

As we were talking about this, I was finally getting in the mood and then I came.

He joked and said he felt used for being my fantasy to help me cum. I told him I'd be happy to pay him back via him watching a few more.

So, in the process of being on cam, I showed him a couple of my new toys (that I can't use yet), lotioned up my chest for him.

I then lubed up my 8 inch long, two inch wide black jelly dildo and fucked myself with it to orgasm a couple times. After this, I sucked it clean, and then put my clamps on my nipples briefly and jiggled my breasts up and down for him.

Then it was on to using the wand. I got my sheet to use the wand with (I don't put it directly on my clit). For the first time, Shadow was able to see me squirt. It was an amazing orgasm.

After this, I ended up doing something I've never done. I put my clamps back on, and after a few jiggles and such, I proceeded to slowly pull them off. I'd never before been able to manage the pain of pulling them, but I did it.

And to top that, I put them both back on and did it again. I was done at that point though. I left chaturbate, and thought I was done cumming for the night.

But then with 17 minutes to go before midnight, I thought about how I'm not going to be cumming for 2-3 months most likely, so I used my wand one more time. It took about 8 minutes to cum again, but I managed it, and squirted.

I will be honest and say that I wish I would have just chosen to do another 500 edge challenge, as I have a lot less time than I did last year, but don't worry.... I have no intentions on backing down.

And I will of course blog about my experiences, probably once every 100 edges.

Just as a note, while pics/cam are in my limits, and they are in fact still limits for the majority of people on here... there are a select few who that limit does not apply for. Unless I invite you personally to watch me, don't bother asking.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1708 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Best of luck in your denial, you know ill help tease you every chance I get, especially after being used earlier!! Haha just kidding on the used part at least, and anyone that gets the chance to see you on cam knows how lucky they are.

Rose asked me to describe her face when she pulled off those nipple clamps for you guys. There wasn't any sound so from my end looked like her face was twisted in agony, occasionally closing her eyes tight signaling increased pain on her nipples. Her mouth was gaping wide open most of the time. After the first one was off she had to take a few deep breaths before attempting the second one, and for anyone thinking they came off easy it took her a few attempts and a lot of slow pulling to take them off.
    Updated 07-13-2013 at 11:06 PM by Shadowice
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck with the 1000 edges. I know I could never do it. Best of luck to you.