Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

A Sore and Exhausted Puppy

Posted 07-13-2014 at 12:36 AM by Nzrunner

Where to even begin before I left on vacation I stumbled across and challenge so ingeniously created that I just had to ask Mistress permission to try it. Slavewhirlies' Anal Academy!!!! Fast forward a week or so and tonight I found myself home alone with enough time on my hands to try this out. Mistress's only request was that if I did do this challenge that I had to write a report on it which is why I find myself curled on my bed with a sore butt hole but in a strange way pleased with myself as well.

Anyway my first role was for position during the "lube" segment and the first two phases. I rolled a 5 and found myself lying on my back with my legs in the air thinking to myself... what have I gotten into?

Lube:
I rolled a 4 which allowed me to coat two of my fingers in saliva (my right pointer and middle finger to be specific) and then push them on in as it said. I was allowed to wiggle them around as well. I used the 3 times to the fullest that I could eagerly sucking my fingers to coat them as best I could before plunging them in and "lubing" myself up as best as I could.

Phase 1 Prep:
I rolled a 3 which at least allowed me to do 14 quick thrusts with one finger as a warm up. I was a little relieved to start off with just 1 finger but in the back of my mind knew that it was only delaying the inevitable of 6 inches or so of silicone being shoved up inside me.

Phase 2 Thrusting:
So it begins with another 3 being rolled I found myself thrusting my dildo 20 times nice and slow abut 3/4's of the way inside. I found this not to be to bad as the saliva was still doing a good job as lube and the pace was nice and enjoyable.

Phase 3 Thrusting II:
This one began first with a new position which after rolling a 2 I found myself bent over my desk chair awaiting the result of my next role. This is where things began to go downhill shall we say. I rolled a 3 which was 150 thrusts at 50bpm. I had no trouble with the pace after I found my rhythm but 150 times??? My poor arm was tired by the end as well as my slowly loosening ass hole.

Phase 4 Fucking Hard:
I should have been wary after reading the title of this phase but I nearly cried when I saw what my role earned me. First for position I rolled a 5 again putting me on my back legs up in the air. I then rolled a 6... 220 thrusts all the way in at 74 bpm. I almost cried when I read this but was determined not to give up. I ended up having to switch hands roughly midway through because I could not keep up with the pace with my already tired right one. By the time I finished I had sweat dripping off me and I was nearly in tears but the show had to go on!!

Cooldown:
I was so excited when I hit this part!!!! Then I rolled a 6 and nearly punched a hole through the floor. "No cool down for you" thats what those mean, cruel, diabolical words said while I stared at them trying to will them to disappear.

Phase 5 the Return of the Dildo:
Hmmm reading this made me wonder... where did the dildo go? I never seem to recall seeing it leave. Anyway I rolled a 4 for position which was laying on my side. This was difficult for me to get the best angle so as to still be able to thrust it but I got it in the end after a few false starts. I wish I did not after rolling a 6. 215 thrusts all the way in a 58 bpm. Once again I found myself so frustrated at having to do the most thrusts and the fastest pace out of any of the options. I finally finished this phase once again getting sore and sore after each thrust.

Phase 6 Serious Fucking:
I rolled a one for position which was *drum role* DOGGY STYLE!!! I was so happy that I almost (hey I said almost) did not care what I rolled next. 250 thrusts all the way in at 68 bpm kinda puts a damper on even the most excited puppies though. I finished this phase and had to really really push myself to role for the next one. But I had come so far already I just could not bring myself to quit now that I was over half way done.

Phase 7 One More Thrust:
This one turned out to be interesting because I rolled a 6 for position which was standing. I had to kinda stand with with my legs as far apart as I could to allow for the dildo to be inserted into my poor sore hole. 275 thrusts all the way in at 72 bpm. I very nearly just through my computer through my window and went to bed. Ok so I thought about it at least then like a good little puppy I did what the mean created of the challenge said to do and pounded my poor hole 275 more times... I do not think I will walk normal tomorrow. Oh well.... I will deal with that when I can hall myself out of bed.

Some Pain:
Yeah like the first 1000 thrusts were not painful SlaveWhirlie!!!!! This was actually to me probably the easiest part of the whole ordeal. I rolled a one and only had to do 50 spanks on my ass with my hand (25 per cheek). I did have a nice shade of pink going when I was done though as a testament to my self spanking abilities.

Phase 8 Throat Fuck:
I was gonna skip this part since it was an optional thing but I figured at this point what could it hurt. I rolled a 4 and "only" had to throat fuck myself for 1 minute. Not to bad considering some of the other options and what I had already done. The best part was that after a minute I had gotten a good bit of drool and spit back on the dildo as lube to help out by poor burning and sore hole.

Phase 9 The last Fucking:
I nearly cried when I read the word last. Could it really be I thought am I really going to be done?? Anyway I rolled a 6 for position again so I got the privilege of standing for the "last fuck"! I very nearly did not make it all the way through the 310 thrust all the way in at 82 bpm. I almost collapsed from sheer exhaustion but thankfully do to a high pain tolerance and sheer will power coupled with some determination I made it through. I finally I was done!!!! or so I thought.

Coin Flip:
Heads move to phase 10. I figured it could not be to bad I mean phase 9 was the last one right?

Phase 10 Maybe Once More:
NO!!!!!! You said number 9 was the last one you mean cheat!!! I can not believe you did this to me after all the hard work I went through!!! It is utterly diabolical and downright evil. I rolled a 4 for position laid down on my side and then rolled a 5. I do not normally swear but FUCK!!!!!!! 330 thrusts all the way in at 88bpm that is just fucking cruel!!!!!!! I took a few deep breaths and then hit that stupid metronome and its insistent never ending clicking noise and proceeded to destroy what was left of my ass hole. I literally had tears and sweat dripping down my face when I finished and I just lay there not wanting to move let alone role the stupid die for phase 11

Phase 11 Desert or Dessert:
Ironically with this one I rolled a 6 which earned me the pleasure and joy of being able to cum with no strings attached. The only problem being I am so damn tired that I think I will have to do it later.

This little sore exhausted puppy is going to curl up on his bed and try and rest his poor burning aching ass hole.

Mistress's pup in training,
Nzrunner
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1112 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are one brave puppy. I have heard that dare is very difficult and you did really well. Great job! I am sure your Mistress is really proud.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    You are one brave puppy. I have heard that dare is very difficult and you did really well. Great job! I am sure your Mistress is really proud.
    Thanks, it was definitely harder than I originally thought! I just wanted to finish so bad that I was not willing to give up. I hope she was proud now that you mention it she said something about it but not really all that much to be honest we kinda got distracted when we started talking about it earlier today
  3. Old Comment
    Awesome job. I will try this dare in the future! I'm going to need a lot of lube o_o