Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Responsibility of being a Top

Posted 01-24-2020 at 11:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-25-2020 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly

I am big believer that both a bottom and a top have a responsibility for their own safety while engaging in any type of kink activity or relationship. This not only includes their physical well being, but it extends to their mental wellbeing as well.

This is why it is important to do research about the activities that you are participating in, and use proper communication tactics like negotiating, setting limits and using safewords.

The edgier the play, the more important
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The fear of being outted

Posted 01-23-2020 at 07:49 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I never really considered myself too bothered by the idea of people finding out about my kinky side. I am pretty open about a lot of things to a lot of different people.

My mom knows that my husband and I are kinky, met on a kink website and that we attend kink events together and with other partners. I also give her sex toy advice. My brother knows that I am a little, and his girlfriend (who is also little) and I exchange “little” gifts for different occasions. My best friends know MANY
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Kinky Bucket List - Updated for 2020

Posted 01-06-2020 at 02:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-12-2020 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

I love to try new things and push my boundaries. I have been working hard over the last few years to try things that are out of my comfort zone, but this year I am wanting to be pushed a little further.

Some of the things on this list are just NOT going to happen until I have developed a dynamic or at least a significant amount of trust with somebody, but if something catches your eye, please feel free to reach out to me. I would love to discuss it with you.

I will add...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

The (not so) exciting life of a butterfly!

Posted 12-17-2019 at 12:30 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-17-2019 at 12:34 PM by Butterfly

There are a lot of new faces around here these days, so not even sure if there will be many who remember who I am. I feel like I am not very relevant on getDare anymore, but maybe that is a good thing.

It has been a few months since Jaro visited and thus I thought it would be time for a quick update.

After Jaro left, I ended up in the hospital with signs of a stroke. It was terrifying but thankfully it was not a stroke. Instead, I was diagnosed with Bells Palsy. This is
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Jaro’s Visit to Canada: Being fucked in the ass

Posted 08-19-2019 at 08:14 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

**Jaro and I wrote this blog together. My part is written in purple. **

I have a new Dom play partner who is bi. Since the beginning of our trip, I had told Jaro that he was going to have to choose between being fucked in the ass by N or deepthroat him. Well … today was the day. I could tell right from first thing in the morning that Jaro was terrified.

I have probably been dreading this day the most. Especially since Miss said that after the mind fuck at the playparty
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Jaro's Visit to Canada: Anal Fisting

Posted 08-15-2019 at 01:42 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-15-2019 at 02:07 PM by Jaro

This day was possibly the best live play session so far. We were going to try fisting, but I got even more than that.

Mr. Devious was out golfing with some friends, so Jaro and I had the house to ourselves. I knew I had to get some cleaning done but I was feeling very lazy and didn’t want to do very much. Then I remembered that I had a worm slave who could do some cleaning for me AND entertain me at
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.

Jaro's Visit to Canada: Sex Club Shenanigans

Posted 08-12-2019 at 01:04 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Day 3 of our trip was set aside for Jaro to meet my kinky friends. We had planned to meet a friend of mine: A, to help us with putting Jaro into a hogtie. Afterwards, there was a kinky campfire at my house where he could meet some more of my kinky friends, as well as my new play partner/dom.

Unfortunately, A was not feeling in a very top headspace, so that changed the plans a little bit.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized