Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lydiab6

1. Old Comment

Regarding my Looking for a Jew Thread

if i could +rep you again i would right now (you were the last person i plused so it's not going to work)

You know something, you've got about 27 posts and 4 bars of rep, you're doing something right girl.

Faith is a great tool, it gives strength. Where ever you find your faith so be it. It seems to me that in a way some people place a faith in science, saying abstract things about science, and making seudo facts up. They're people who really don't know much about science or the world in general.

Not a very well constructed reply i know, more just fragments of thought.
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment

I dont care who reads this, but Im upset and needed to share

I 100% understand the point of your entry & as I can relate to it very easily. I have expressed similar thoughts in a previous entry of mine... It's only natural to want to connect with people who share the same interests, thoughts, concerns... Don't just let others affect your happiness & be yourself!
    Posted 01-04-2008 at 07:47 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  4. Old Comment

*Hugs you*

You're absolutley right, Lydia, and I can relate.
    Fuck everyone that wanna fuck with you.
    Posted 01-04-2008 at 12:37 AM by Looking4somename Looking4somename is offline
  5. Old Comment

well siad i really agree with you
    and i asloe agee with sum1 it could only become unhealthy if your not sensible
    keep smiling
  6. Old Comment

Well put wonderful girl. If people have a go at you just ignore them. I think it can only really be unhealthy if you're not senserble, which you, i know are. Chin up chuck xxxxxxxxx